Official Madden 15 Trailer Released

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Are you ready for some football? Madden football? Well then, hold on to your ticket stubs, the Madden 15 game trailer kicks off the start of the season with pre-orders for the August 26th official release.

sometimes I make my brother rage so hard with these games. haha

Fuck Madden.

g02645ldgal.jpg

because 60 dollars for some new names, and maybe 2 new textures?

With the way these games are -- it's the same engine, same everything, stats or roster updates could be pushed down in an update the size of a 1.44mbit floppy disk.

Since every game is going to pay to play, or subscription based... for the amount of work they have to do to update the game -- charge 9.95 a year for the update and call it done.

Oh wait - there's tons of brotards that will pay 60 dollars a year for it, nevermind. So glad I don't give a flip about sports (all of them)

just think... somewhere.... someone has such a crappy boring life they are actually fapping to this news, RIGHT at this very instant.

just think... somewhere.... someone has such a crappy boring life they are actually fapping to this news, RIGHT at this very instant.

Sick man, very sick.

Anyway, anyone want to place wagers on when they'll stop using his name after he croaks?

Meh, once the 360/PS3 are out of the development cycle hopefully we'll see a step forward in the series. I expect this years Madden will be Madden 06 with a new coat of paint, some new names, and a new feature or two...save us 2k Sports, you're our only hope...

Eh. Each one isn't so different from the last. Not worth the extra money to buy the newest version.

Is there really only 15 of these games? I thought they made one like every quarter.

He's some old fat guy, but most football players are obese too. The only difference is age.
Eh well def former linemen tend to be heafy. Madden is most famous for being the coach of the SB winning Okaland Raiders, probably more famous for his color commentary after retiring being a headcoach of the raiders, which was why he was chosen for the games namesake. Something i doubt many people who actually play these games know because they were not born, hell they probably thought teams like the jags and the texans always existed.

Eh well def former linemen tend to be heafy. Madden is most famous for being the coach of the SB winning Okaland Raiders, probably more famous for his color commentary after retiring being a headcoach of the raiders, which was why he was chosen for the games namesake. Something i doubt many people who actually play these games know because they were not born, hell they probably thought teams like the jags and the texans always existed.

He was chosen for the games namesake because he worked on the game as the main consultant. It was because of his input and demand of a quality product that it enjoyed so much success.

because 60 dollars for some new names, and maybe 2 new textures?

With the way these games are -- it's the same engine, same everything, stats or roster updates could be pushed down in an update the size of a 1.44mbit floppy disk.

Since every game is going to pay to play, or subscription based... for the amount of work they have to do to update the game -- charge 9.95 a year for the update and call it done.

Oh wait - there's tons of brotards that will pay 60 dollars a year for it, nevermind. So glad I don't give a flip about sports (all of them)

I agree about the subscription model, I would like to see that. However, the game's engine has changed over the years, they have added a number of things and taken some things away that didn't work. With the next gen consoles, I don't see why they can't go to a sub base and download major updates every few years when they change something major, otherwise just provide updates to rosters periodically.

I expect this years Madden will be Madden 06 with a new coat of paint, some new names, and a new feature or two...save us 2k Sports, you're our only hope...

The game is nothing like Madden 06, the engine is totally different. As for 2k Sports, they can't make an NFL game, they don't have a license.

Back