Official [H] BB Messenger PIN Exchange Thread

coolie_d

2[H]4U
Well fellow Blackberry users, let's use this thread as an official place to swap messenger PIN IDs.....

I'll start it off.... Message me, fellow [H] bretheren.....

3059C234
Verizon Wireless
Blackberry 9530 Storm

Edit: Hey, let's make this even more fun... list your carrier and device.

Haha, not many people use it. Too bad I just stopped using my BB, that would have been fun :(

Curve 8330 Sprint..

Please, no senseless pins like whats up and so on. It would be better if you game, i have a 360 also tag is in my sig. Also i have a wii.

Last edited:
I'll have a new PIN sometime tomorrow.... My Storm's getting replaced because the "Surepress" screen isn't so "Sure" anymore.... And sometimes won't "Press", it gets stuck in the depressed position.

i dont understand what this is for? i never used a blackberrie but you want random people to msg you? why not give your phone number wtf is the diff? very weird shit here.. hope you can find some friends.. try the laundry mat for a GF ive gotton marriage inquires and even ones with $$$ offered as well ( was prob for a green card or something but she was hot) haha

i dont understand what this is for? i never used a blackberrie but you want random people to msg you? why not give your phone number wtf is the diff? very weird shit here.. hope you can find some friends.. try the laundry mat for a GF ive gotton marriage inquires and even ones with $$$ offered as well ( was prob for a green card or something but she was hot) haha

It's like giving someone your screen name. Just to have more people to chat with.

I just gave up with posting my pin on message boards. Someone just sent me a friend request and i accepted it and it was this dude from Venezuela who sent me a pic. that was so fuckin gay (no offense to anyone) but i dont swing that way. After asking him where did he get my pin from, he only said that he googled and found a forum where pins were exchanged. My wife saw that and said thats a lil too creepy for her. I have decided that ill keep my pin personal, and have deleted them from all 2 forums i had it posted. Even here, this reminds me that there are strange people in the world, and me having a family, dont want to take any chances.

Back