OFFICIAL : GTX 970 SETTLEMENT check thread

maybe the checks arrived and everyone just thought it was junk mail and threw it in the garbage? :D
Or maybe someone, not naming any names here, rented out a storage unit and re-routed all of the settlement checks to them.

That's a terrible idea. I mean, it takes a lot of time to deposit that many checks. I'm only one person and can only do so much.

But on the plus side, I can probably go to the Bahamas this year.

No appeals were filed by the January deadline, so the plaintiff lead law firm says checks coming around May.

I only have one check coming, so no big plans here. lol

I'm really curious whether I'll get the checks or not. Their website was broken and wouldn't let me upload supporting receipts, so I filed without them. I emailed them a PDF of the receipts, but I never heard anything back.

good to know there's now an ETA on when my $30 will arrive...looking forward to spending it...OT: I notice with rebates nowadays they no longer send you a check...instead they send you some pre-paid credit card

Good news everyone! They have started sending out the payments to people. http://www.bursor.com/2017/04/payments-sent-to-nvidia-gtx-970-class-members/

However, I would like to say that when I called the claims assistance phone line they were totally unaware of this news article and of any checks being sent out. My best guess is that the people who filed the class action lawsuits have been payed and we will be getting our checks soon. I also called the New York Office of Bursor and Fisher PA and asked them about it. I notified them that when I contacted the claims assistance line they were unaware of this and didn't know about the news article. The person on the phone said they would personally talk to the lawyer handling the case, and the person coordinating the case between the lawyer and the claims assistance hotline.

THERE IS STILL HOPE!

I'm waiting for my $90 check. Have a MSI GTX1080ti Max on the way so good timing.

Nice, hope mine gets here by next week. Selling my house, have 0 faith in USPS forwarding from past experience.

69MVDJZ.jpg

Anybody here received their check with multiple submissions? So far I've only seen $30 checks. Anybody with $90 or $120+ checks?

The Lawyers will pocket most of it =) They get 3 million you get 30.00

If I don't get a check I won't be suprised....

Waiting, but I'll be sure to say when I got it.

Got my check today.

Last edited:
Waiting, but I'll be sure to say when I got it.

Got my check today.

I am guessing you're part of the $30 or $60 group right? I've yet to see a large check being received. Hopefully they're not too far behind.

Back