Official Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Live Action Trailer

To be honest the only reason I got this game was to have access to the remastered COD 4.

First call of duty in 8 years I haven't pre ordered, Have no faith in Infinity ward anymore. Don't care about COD4 either.

First call of duty I'm interested in in about forever. The fanboys throwing a tantrum because it's not what they wanted can shut up and leave. It's not law that every cod game has to be catered to you. I don't go disliking the trailer of every game I'm not interested in.

First call of duty I'm interested in in about forever.
Are you focused on the multiplayer? If so, would you care to provide a defense of the weapon variants? In the beta, I acquired a couple common rarity variants that were better than the base versions, with no drawbacks. This game might as well not even have the base weapons.

It's frustrating because cod is the only modern tdm oriented game, and it's got other great features like the lobby system and a solo players only playlist.

Let me help the game coders. Go back and remaster MOHAA and original COD. These were the best games and so much fun, especially TDM matches.

ARMA2 wasteland where you could build bases....i logged over 1700 hours.

The COD franchise has no original ideas left. They've gone from ripping off ideas from Titanfall, to making a complete Titanfall clone. And I'd be willing to bet that if BF1 is commercially successful, the next COD game will be set in WWI.

Last edited:
Are you focused on the multiplayer? If so, would you care to provide a defense of the weapon variants? In the beta, I acquired a couple common rarity variants that were better than the base versions, with no drawbacks. This game might as well not even have the base weapons.

It's frustrating because cod is the only modern tdm oriented game, and it's got other great features like the lobby system and a solo players only playlist.
No, I don't care about multiplayer at all.

Looks absolutely cheesy and horrible, should have kept COD military style like the previous games. Though I commend Activision to explore a new theme for the series but it seems they took a wrong direction with this.

I don't even care for the remaster of COD4 either, played it, finished it, no need to play it again if its remastered.

Back