Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 PC Trailer

DooKey

[H]F Junkie
Treyarch has released a PC game trailer that shows Black Ops 4 in 4K resolution and claims the game will have uncapped framerate. They also say the game is balanced for the PC experience. Hopefully all of this is true and we see a decent PC shooter. Take a look at the trailer and let me know what you think.

Watch the video here.

Same old multiplayer CoD shit we've seen for 3 generations. Looks like a bunch of mech-cyborg freaks with imagination-run-wild guns jumping around the same old perfectly-balanced Loading Docks, Warehouses, Space Bases and whateverthefuck......Lawbreakers II has arrived.

Same old multiplayer CoD shit we've seen for 3 generations. Looks like a bunch of mech-cyborg freaks with imagination-run-wild guns jumping around the same old perfectly-balanced Loading Docks, Warehouses, Space Bases and whateverthefuck......Lawbreakers II has arrived.
Come on, nothing has sunk as low as Lawbreakers, yet. It still looks like a Call of Duty game to me, which is enough for a lot of people.

My only complaint is that with each new COD the maps get smaller, and subsequently, so do the player counts. WTF happened to 16v16 or 12v12? WTF is this 6v6 b.s.?

COD: Black OPS 5 now with 2v2 action. Explore the vast maps containing 2 yard sheds and a dirt pile.

Not sure who buy these games and how they get that many sales.. I don't know anybody who plays COD anymore.. COD4 was huge on PC with a competitive community and money in it, but I hardly ever hear about anyone on PC playing their games. Guess it's mostly a console game nowadays, but it still puzzles me that so many people gets so hyped.

It is not the same old. It is featuring BR for the first time!

I like the PC focused features - like multi monitor and the Blizzard client isn't terrible - I last played CoD when it was BLOPS 2 so I might give it a whirl.

My only complaint is that with each new COD the maps get smaller, and subsequently, so do the player counts. WTF happened to 16v16 or 12v12? WTF is this 6v6 b.s.?

COD: Black OPS 5 now with 2v2 action. Explore the vast maps containing 2 yard sheds and a dirt pile.
There are a lot of games out there days for people to choose from and with some of them with 20 different game styles. Then only TDM being the only one with a good population of gamers to keep you from waiting for a match to start. Yes the maps are small to keep you in constant action. If you want a slow paced game that you can explore then go play Myst. This is a First Person Shooter meant for Action, not an adventure game.
Yes I do like larger maps with more people but I'm ok with the smaller maps to force the action. Just be glad you have plenty of options to choose from these days. Vote with your wallet.

There are a lot of games out there days for people to choose from and with some of them with 20 different game styles. Then only TDM being the only one with a good population of gamers to keep you from waiting for a match to start. Yes the maps are small to keep you in constant action. If you want a slow paced game that you can explore then go play Myst. This is a First Person Shooter meant for Action, not an adventure game.
Yes I do like larger maps with more people but I'm ok with the smaller maps to force the action. Just be glad you have plenty of options to choose from these days. Vote with your wallet.
I will purchase the game when the population of COD WW2 starts dying out. I see they have recycled maps from previous versions (fucking really you cheap bastards) but hopefully they will have some good new maps.

Ooooo "designed for mouse and keyboard" !!!!!! Anyone know where I can get a mouse and keyboard I wanna try this out!

That's the thing. COD used to be 12v12 and 16v16 with larger maps. Not huge maps, but bigger, more open maps. The action was still fast paced, but it also gave you the option of being tactical. Now it's just small maps with 3 different narrow corridors to go from one side to the other. COD4 was probably the best COD. 16v16 with good, large maps.

Normally I wouldn't pay any attention to CoD.... it's been dead to me for quite a long time.

Problem is BF5 isn't shaping up to be the golden child either... gotta have something to play though right.

If you make a COD that is 16v16 then people would have a reasonable argument for a server browser. If you only do 6v6 and people say server browser, Treyarch can say "naww, the matches are too small for that".

MW2 was the last one i'll ever touch. Agree with many here that COD4 was, hands down, the best. Best 500 hours i've ever spent in a game!

I cant stomach any of the new crap, BR or not. Call of Doodie...

If it's anything like last Black Ops, I'll refrain. I loved 1 and 2, but 3 left a sour taste in my mouth. The whole idea of jetpacks and jumpsuits was so beyond what Call of Duty was up until that point.

But then again, when you're pandering to the 5-18 year old crowd, you need more shiny objects every new CoD.

I would've loved to see CoD become a competitor to CS1.6 back when CoD4 had ProMod. BF2 was also in a similar situation. Those games still remain the best games in the series in terms of game mechanics, especially for competitive play. Instead we get watered down money grabs every year. In the case of CoD, we even get complete paperweights when it's Sledgehammer's turn.

Sold!

Looks interesting. Graphics look fantastic and it seems more "twitchy" than previous ones...which will hurt pad players like myself :p
At the same time, it kinda looks exactly the same as all of the other ones. It's just prettier and with quicker aiming. I'm sure the fans probably don't want a totally new experience, but the CoD games have never been my jam. I love how the console versions are all 60fps, but the games are kinda dull.

Back