Official Battlefield 1 Single Player Trailer

DICE has always been able to make a decent trailer.

As far as singleplayer, the only decent singleplayer stories they have pulled off were from the Bad Company series.

Last edited:
Tank missions. Maybe just me, but they always seem like the fly in the otherwise tasty soup.

Yeah DICE has never had a problem making pretty things. It's story and gameplay that usually hit the shitter.

who cares if the game plays like shit. As long as it looks pretty for the few seconds before crashing that is what counts right?

who cares if the game plays like shit. As long as it looks pretty for the few seconds before crashing that is what counts right?

So edgy.

Meanwhile the beta was a blast, played great and didn't crash on me once in about 50hrs.

Beta played awesome for me. I can only wish the game play were this gorgeous but I hope it can come close. That looked amazing, I preordered already.

12 minutes of gameplay is out, might be NSFW: ► STORM OF STEEL! - Battlefield 1 - 12 Minutes of Single Player Gameplay - YouTube

They took the frailty of man and the brutality of war and put it into a game. Essentially, you have to die to advance the level to my knowledge.

I wouldn't mind a twist on that being that you get plopped down into a battle. That battle is open and raging, you don't have to die to advance, it's going on with or without you (like one huge partially scripted piece of madness) and you're not in a linear maze. It'd add a perma-death replayability factor if you could turn off the soul swapping and try to survive the entire campaign as one man.

I said it in the other thread and I will say it here: Looks good but what is the point if it goes: Oops, sorry, your saved games are corrupted, here, lets have you start completely over, have fun. :mad: That happened in Battlefield 4 on all systems without any fix so I simply gave up on playing it entirely. Was probably 2/3 of the way through on the single player, enjoying it when that happened.

Back