Official 400+ FSB Intel Club!

BitchBreaker said:
There are a few that can do 400+ pretty easy.

Yeah, you would think Gigabyte would make one that could, especially for the 240 I paid for it. Unfortunately it doesn't want to break 250, if it doesn't support conroe, it's fs/ft material.

My experiences with Gigabyte are about the same, Asus on the other hand, love em.

Chilly 1 Vapo this weekend?! We'll see how lazy I am.

muhuahhaha

sorry couldnt help it. Just wish it wast at a 4x multi. Ive yet to even hit 300 on an intel board though. Only made it to 298 for suicides with my 2.4C :(
400 on my AMD

BitchBreaker said:
I have to go over to chilly1's house today, ya want me to check on your vapo's progress?
I'm actually going to use one from a user on XS who got one from him :)

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=92655
92655.png

ARGH, so close. Windows gave me a BSOD when I jumped to 400.
I might go back to the P5WD2 instead of the 975 board, we'll see.

What I really need is a board for a Conroe XE ES :D

I'm having an issue with the vapo going up to -17c at some points under load, let me know if you have any suggestions BB.

lol....its a stock LS, ya need to send it to me for moding to get any real temp's my LS does 280w of heat @ -37*c real temp's i can hold my fx-57 @ 3.65ghz on it 24/7 :)

Well I don't have a good enough single stage to hit 400fsb with the 950 Presler ES so I popped my 660 ES in tonight. I managed to hit 400fsb X 14 but it crashed before I could get a screenie :( . It's getting too late to try again tonight, I'll bump the vcore a couple of notches tomorrow and post a pic ;) . I really need to get my new single stage built with the 7/8 HP rotary.... and hit BB up for some 507 ;) . Got to sell the ss I have now before I can invest much more cash though, then I have the cascade to get running :D

Well ya got the 507 mate..now to get you some evap's..im out of them atm..chilly1 is out of them also :(

Back