[Official] 2017 NVIDIA Titan Xp Owners' Thread

Mike211

[H]ard|Gawd
Nvidia debuts new Titan Xp top-end GPU

upload_2017-4-6_17-13-33.png

Titan Xp.png

So who's buying/bought one?

xp.png

Picked up one...shipped and scheduled for delivery tomorrow morning (I'll be at work...so it won't be in and under water until tomorrow night :()...

Looking forward to you guys posting some benchmarks. I want to see if it's worth it upgrading my Titan X.

Which Titan-X do you have? The Titan-X or the Titan-X?

On another note, I bought two Titan-Xp's! Can't wait for a display to put them through their paces.

Can you give some benchmarks vs the current Titan X (Pascals)

3 times they have declined me. They say it was my bank. My bank says they approved it and it was reversed by digitalriver.
Finally talked with Denver the supervisor and hopefully it is straightened out now.

Still waiting on you guys to post benchmarks at least.. Take it out the box already!

tom clancy's ghost recon wildlands benchmarks Titan Xp SLI VS Titan X Pascal SLI

20170413073308_1.jpg
20170331200647_1.jpg

Please some folding (Team 33) for us and send me the log file; would love to add to my performance database :geek:

Coming from a 980Ti it's a great performance jump. Like others I skip every other one.

Did they just enable Quadro features on the Titan via drivers?
Seems like a response to AMD, the timing and performance boost is suspicious.

It's definitely a response to AMD. Though it's kind of irritating they been holding back on what the card is capable of for workstations for over a year now since it works on Titan X (pascal) as well.

It's just nVidia responding to AMD/RTG using pro applications to show how much better Vega is than Pascal whilst using pro drivers for one and gaming drivers for the other. Expect to see those comparisons not being made any more using current drivers. :whistle:

Back