Western Digital 120GB 8MB Cache Drive = $49.99
$129.99 - $50MIR - $30 Office Max MIR

8X DVD Burner = $69.99AR
$149.99 - $30IR - $50MIR

52x24x52 CDRW Drive = $9.99
$49.99 - $10IR - $30MIR

Kingston 256MB DDR = $9.99
$69.99 - $33IR - $15MIR - $12 Office Max Mir

Also there is a Belkin 802.11G Wireless router and a 802.11G Belkin Access Point on sale for $39.99 each after rebates

Caller ID Telephone = FAR
19.99 - 9.99IR - 10MIR

Imation CDR 50-pack = FAR
14.99 - 2.99IR - 12MIR

Stackable Media Shelf = FAR
14.99 - 6.99IR - 8MIR

1 Outlet Surge Protector = FAR
9.99 - 4.99IR - 5MIR

3 Button USB Mouse = FAR
5.99 - 2.99IR - 3MIR

Mouse Pad = FAR
4.99 - 1.99.IR - 3MIR

Memory Card Reader = FAR
29.99 - 19.99IR - 10MIR

All the rebates on the FAR stuff add up to $51 so if anyone has a $10 off of $50 staples coupon you could actually make $10 on this deal. That is if you have a local OM that honors staples coupons. Mine does without a problem. You could also find a $15 off of $75 and get the CDRW drive and a FAR combo to add up to $75 and make $5 on this deal before taxes.

If anyone has any printable staples coupons please post.

Originally posted by ice109
which dvd burner?

usually office max carries pacific digital drives which have been know to be rebaged lite-on. I hope they are, I'll be all over it then. :D

Thats a good deal on that WD 120GB hard drive. I wish they offered motherboards and processors with mail in rebates lol.

Everytime i've went to Office max in the last 3 months on the killer HD deals. They have none!! They put killer deals for them ,then each store has 5 to begin with, and i you notice they are never online available for the model on sale, to keep coupon use down.,

Originally posted by Tedinde
Everytime i've went to Office max in the last 3 months on the killer HD deals. They have none!! They put killer deals for them ,then each store has 5 to begin with, and i you notice they are never online available for the model on sale, to keep coupon use down.,

i guess your officemax sux, the last time they had the 120gb deal for $49 after rebates, I went the day after the sale started and they still had 5 of them instock.

Very nice sale. I might have to be there at store opening tommorow and pick up a few CD Burners and possibly kingston ram

Thx fer the heads up! :)

They also have Arita 2.4x DVD+r for $39.99 after IR and MIR. They said the DVD's are ricohjprn00.

yea im getting the 120 gig HD, and a sony 5 megapixel digi.Today i couldve got a 80 gig hd for 20$ but let my friend buy it instead:(

owned up office max hardcore this morning :D

all ~6 of the WD1200JB's were sold within the first load of customers (so let's just say within 30 seconds)

items.jpg

w00t $62 for everything in that picture :eek:

They are also subbing Imation DVD+r and Memorex +R for those Arita. Both Imation and Memorex are 4 X. Dang.................

The DVD burner in the add is just a +R/RW only drive.

However, my local OM sold out of them right away apparently, and subbed them with a MicroAdvantage drive that is a Dual format 8X drive. Dunno who actually makes the drive tho, any ideas?

Will play with it later to see what I can find out..

Sometimes it sucks to get in early. :)

Originally posted by BadAssSaturn
Damn good deals, I know where I am going when I get off work today :D

Good luck finding anything left

Thanks for posting this, I just got back from picking up the WD 120GB HD. :D

Just got 2 of those WD 120gb hard drives, a 50pack of CDrs, and a 10/100 D-link NIC (FAR). My officemax didn't have the hard drives in the regular location, they had them off to the side in a special setup, along with the DVD burners. I held off purchasing a burner b/c it was only +R, and I think it'll be a lot cheaper and faster ni the future. If the stuff you're looking for isn't in the regular location, look around, it may be somewhere else. The 256MB sticks are Kingson, only PC2100, but they were out of those.

Managed to get one of the 8x DVD-Burners at one of the local stores.
The other nearby store was out of burners (Dvd & CD) and hard drives by afternoon. Oh yeah the DVD+R media 100pk was snapped up quickly too.

Thanks for the heads up as my cheap ass dvd drive was taking a crap on me anyway :).

thanks again dude...

went to local OM (mesquite tx) 15 mins before close on 2/1 and picked up the last 120gb hd and 256mb ddr stick they had..

my gf's new computer is going to be oh so sweet. i am so jealous :(

good luck getting your rebates from OM, my brother did this a few months ago when they have pretty much the same specials going and they were trying to say they didnt get the rebate and that the one they did get is wrong. also when you call them up you will be speaking with someone that is legally retarded. seriously.

Suit yourself. Maybe you (or your brother) should read the instructions a little bit more throughoutly and get things postmarked on time. Perhaps learn how to write legibly aswell? I've gotten all my rebates, which total over $300. I understand OM is "known" for screwing people over - but whatever, it has nothing to do with them. do it right and you'll get your sheit

i have multiple copies of all UPCs, recipts, forms, and envalopes - included saved scanned copies on my PC, which can be used as evidence in the court of law against OM. pretty dang common sense in my book

If these tasks are alot to ask, if you can't read or write correctly - then um, I'm sorry :(

Originally posted by gerbs
Suit yourself. Maybe you (or your brother) should read the instructions a little bit more throughoutly and get things postmarked on time. Perhaps learn how to write legibly aswell? I've gotten all my rebates, which total over $300. I understand OM is "known" for screwing people over - but whatever, it has nothing to do with them. do it right and you'll get your sheit

i have multiple copies of all UPCs, recipts, forms, and envalopes - included saved scanned copies on my PC, which can be used as evidence in the court of law against OM. pretty dang common sense in my book

If these tasks are alot to ask, if you can't read or write correctly - then um, I'm sorry :(
i cant read what you wrote because office max doesnt give me my rebates.

Originally posted by Syphon
Memory Card Reader = FAR
29.99 - 19.99IR - 10MIR

I can never get one of these CF readers.. either a) they take them off the shelf or b) they only put 1 out and someone else always gets it..

Originally posted by SpangeMonkee
I can never get one of these CF readers.. either a) they take them off the shelf or b) they only put 1 out and someone else always gets it..

Come to the OM I work at. We have about 30 of those things in stock. No one seems to buy them. :confused:

Back