Office 2016/2019 & Win10 Keys + More!

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by ickywu, Feb 12, 2018.

1. stinger608

stinger608 [H]ardness Supreme

2. ickywu

ickywu [H]ard|Gawd

Well, Ingram is out 4 games for PED's, so looks like a rookie is gonna get the chance of a lifetime. Hope he doesn't BUMP into anything...

3. gladesmellzgood

gladesmellzgood Limp Gawd

Hey, I would like to purchase a Windows 10 Pro superkey and Office 2016 key.

4. ickywu

ickywu [H]ard|Gawd

Bump because I'm gonna be gone tomorrow. I will be busy savaging the local Speckled Trout population, heh,heh.

stinger608 likes this.
  5. Fenix793

Fenix793 Gawd

Seems my day key doesn't work can you shoot me a PM?

6. Fenix793

Fenix793 Gawd

Just want to mention in case anyone sees this there was a mixup with the key and I got a key for a different product. ickywu responded quickly and took care of it. I've got a working key now.

stinger608 likes this.
  7. ickywu

ickywu [H]ard|Gawd

Bumo for another Monday!

8. ickywu

ickywu [H]ard|Gawd

Got a lot done yesterday- hoping for the same!

9. spinejam

spinejam Gawd

TtT, ...and thanks again for the speedy delivery of my keys! :)

10. ickywu

ickywu [H]ard|Gawd

11. derek533

derek533 [H]ardness Supreme

12. ickywu

ickywu [H]ard|Gawd

Bump because I'm leaving in a few hours for nephew's graduation. Gonna be gone 'till sometime tomorrow. Good kid, big day. It'll be fun!

13. Agent_N

Agent_N Limp Gawd

14. Noghri2

Noghri2 [H]Lite

PM Sent about One Day Office 2016 key.

15. stinger608

stinger608 [H]ardness Supreme

Up for an amazing member and seller!!!!!!!!

16. TheMadHatterXxX

TheMadHatterXxX 2[H]4U

PM sent for SuperKeys
    Windows 10 Professional (64/32) Single Retail $15
    Office 2016 Pro Plus SuperKey $16.50

I hope he's around today. :3

17. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Limp Gawd

I got my keys about an hour after the PM. WIndows 10 Pro and Office 2016, used one key so far for a new HTPC, setup was easy peasy. Only thing I had to do for this clean install was update the BIOS so that the six 8TB drives could be used in a Windows Storage Spaces Pool. Second key will be used on an upgrade and the Office key on the same PC. Thanks for making this stuff available.

18. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Limp Gawd

Upgrade was even more uneventful than the clean install, removed a few apps then in Settings just used the change key tab and it activated without a hitch. This PC already had Win10Pro on it so technically not an upgrade.
    MS Office 2016 went exactly as described in the first post, used online installer.

Thanks ickywu

19. ickywu

ickywu [H]ard|Gawd

Bump because Waldo, I'll bet you sure did get an update... the newest update is 1803, from April. You;ve probably been, uhh, gifted with that.

Haven't heard too many complaints about it; a few folks were unsettled by the changes in the system status screens in activation. Mostly, it seems to roll through pretty well...

20. Riboild

Riboild Limp Gawd

21. _l_

_l_ I Am A Cock

PM sent for another WIn 10 Home retail key

22. ickywu

ickywu [H]ard|Gawd

OK, now. Let's get high together!

23. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Limp Gawd

ickywu was already on 1803 as part of the Insider Fast Ring so I got the "upgrade" just a bit ago. Regardless flawless process.

So far everything I have run hasn't been affected by 1803.

ickywu likes this.
  24. ickywu

ickywu [H]ard|Gawd

Onward and Upward!

25. ickywu

ickywu [H]ard|Gawd

Bump because I just signed up to help a buddy move beginning Saturday. But, I'm gonna get fed shrimp po-boys on Poupart"s (crispy French) bread...seems like about an even trade.

26. Warrior

Warrior [H]ardForum Junkie

do you have keys that upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro?

27. txsizzler

txsizzler [H]ard|Gawd

Sent you a PM, ickywu.

28. kakureru

kakureru [H]ard|Gawd

29. NoForgiveness

NoForgiveness Gawd

I was wondering if you might know the answer to a question about old MSDN Windows keys. Is there some type of key that registers the system you install it on and makes it permanently activated without even having to use a key? I bought a Win8.1 Pro key from a guy like 6 years ago, opted for the free Win10 upgrade while using that key, and just recently did a completely clean install of Win10 on my old system I used that key on, and a reinstall on my current system that I've been using that key on. I selected "I don't have an activation key" during install, but both systems are reporting that they are permanently activated (NO CRACK APPLIED). Could it be that this key is some sort of 'superkey' of its own that added my old system and my new system to a list on MS servers that automatically considers them as 'activated' when Windows checks with the servers, just because they were activated with a valid key at some point? I am truly puzzled at how I did fresh installs of Win10 on these systems and they are both magically activated.

30. VballCoach

VballCoach Limp Gawd

Pmd
    Need w10 pro and office pro day keys please

31. Warrior

Warrior [H]ardForum Junkie

Just to let everyone know, he totally has keys for this scenario. It worked great. Thanks allot!

32. janas19

janas19 [H]ard|Gawd

33. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Limp Gawd

NoForgiveness That is not my understanding of how the upgrade and reinstall works. My understanding is that the key from Win8.x is converted to a Win10 at the time of the upgrade. At the same time a basic inventory of your hardware is taken and sent to Microsoft. Even if you do a clean install on top of that, your PC configuration is what the key is tied to so Microsoft informs you that you are still (or already) activated. If you replace a substantial piece of hardware, lets say for instance you upgrade MB+CPU even if everything else is the same, same HDD w/Win10 already installed, same GPU, same DRAM, you would need to contact Microsoft to have it "activated" again. At least that is how it worked at the beginning. It might be different now. There really is no "SuperDuper" key that is always activated no matter what the hardware configuration is or is changed to. The MSDN keys are similar, in the past they might enable multiple PCs up to a very limited number, I am not sure Win10 didn't change that.

34. ickywu

ickywu [H]ard|Gawd

Bump because I'm nearly finished helping with a move. Funny, somehow moving never quite goes the way you figure...huh? Couple rainstorms, truck availability probs and the guy is now left with about 100 30 gallon bags of stuff he needs to get rid of within a couple days,. Whether it's "bagsters" a dumpster or a land fill waaay too far away is how it all ends.

I apologize for unanswered PM's, but I've still go a couple long days ahead of me IRL to be able to respond normally.

I'm gonna work through PM's in a moment and check in a couple times a day until my bud's trial by fire is over (hopefully) on the 1st.

So... onward

stinger608 likes this.
  35. vorpel

vorpel Limp Gawd

Thanks. PM was sent on Saturday. Just let me know.

36. NoForgiveness

NoForgiveness Gawd

Weird. I have gone through 3 builds (from E7200 to i3 to Ryzen) with this key. 100% activated for months on all of them.

37. ickywu

ickywu [H]ard|Gawd

Bump because now i'M HAVING A DISPUTE QWITH Payppal about fees. It's always something. So, don't send me PP payments unless and until cleared up.

But, i accept Google Pay and Amazon Gift Cards, ATMAnd, if you have a suggestion about another payment method you like, PM me and tell me.

TY

38. Kelvarr

Kelvarr [H]ardness Supreme

Zelle?

39. ickywu

ickywu [H]ard|Gawd

Bump because seems like more folks use Google Pay than you think. Lucky for me...Plus my days as a moving man are over - I hope!

40. icehole

icehole [H]ard|Gawd

Bump for a great seller.