Office 2007 Beta License Question

MaXimus

[H]ard|Gawd
I got the Office 2007 beta through my MSDN subsription, after I installed it I was asked to activate it which went just fine. But the question is, am I allowed to install this version on my desktop PC (currently installed on the laptop) or will it not activate anymore ? what shall I do? Please guide teh meh

MaXimus666 said:
I got the Office 2007 beta through my MSDN subsription, after I installed it I was asked to activate it which went just fine. But the question is, am I allowed to install this version on my desktop PC (currently installed on the laptop) or will it not activate anymore ? what shall I do? Please guide teh meh

You can download it for free now without a MSDN subscription. So just download another one and that will give you another key.

Do u have a download link for the one which doesn't need an MSDN subscription?

Ah i tried that site, they provided me with the same key although i entered a different e-mail address. I guess they give the same product key for everyone. :)

MaXimus666 said:

Check the licensing keys page of your MSDN Subscription, it tells you exactly how many "licenses" you have for each product.

Back