Offical 7900 series Prices at Tiger Direct

What do ya got?

I gots a DABSVALUE 7900GTX woot!

WTF? lol nice Brand name.

OK, so we are due for a shipment of the BFG 7900 gtx's on.......

3/8/06

WHAT WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait i am sooooooo picking one up, i really would like my tax return back, its taking soooo long.

8th or 9th can't come soon enough. Fedex overnight baby!

theseeker said:
I just bought that PSU and its a monster.
OFF TOPIC

in your sig, what dose this mean, " The best revenge is living well!"

??

Dreadlox said:
[snip]
OFF TOPIC

??

it's a saying... and I think it's a good one.. like just turning away from things or people who have wronged you and just trying to make your life a better place irregardless of them.. rather than "going after them for blood" what have you.. or something like that..
anyways.. very true imo!

Dreadlox said:
8th or 9th can't come soon enough. Fedex overnight baby!

OFF TOPIC

??

9th is a Thursday.... overnight = friday delivery.... = weekend of testing, overclocking, then gaming.

BTW, OT, instead of actually getting revenge by hurting the people who wronged you... get revenge by having a kick ass life....

IE: instead of focusing your energy on negative things to get back at those people.... focus it on positive for yourself.... like good education, hard work = more money!
IE: they will look at you on your Paul Allen Yacht and be jealous of all that you have & that will be your revenge.... their envy.

ok just to let you guys know, the date that we are basially expecting the cards to be delivered is 3.8.06, normally with tiger it takes 1-2 days to "process" the product into inventory, and anyone can buy it when it is actually on the website. so dont be expecting that you can get the card from tiger on the 8th which is hightly unlikly

revenant said:
it's a saying... and I think it's a good one.. like just turning away from things or people who have wronged you and just trying to make your life a better place irregardless of them.. rather than "going after them for blood" what have you.. or something like that..
anyways.. very true imo!
absolutely. fvck haters. true friends and family are everything.

IE: instead of focusing your energy on negative things to get back at those people.... focus it on positive for yourself.... like good education, hard work = more money! -chrisf6969
agrred as well.

Myself.. I'll have to skip on ordering from TigerDirect. Reasons I'll keep to myself.

Your welcome :)

So, it doesn't really make any sense to get a 7800GTX at this point? Will the 7900GT really be faster than the 7800GTX?

Jordan1 said:
Awaiting to see how far 7800 cards will go down...

I'll seel my pair of XFX 7800GT's if you are intrested for $500 for the pair ;)

As for the 7900's, I'm all over it :)

sman262 said:
OK, so we are due for a shipment of the BFG 7900 gtx's on.......

3/8/06

WHAT WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait i am sooooooo picking one up, i really would like my tax return back, its taking soooo long.

Yea I would like my tax return back as well, eather that or my next paycheck, right now I have enough to build a nice pc though I'm waiting for the dang 7900s to come out.

psychoace said:
Also i think the 7800 gtx 512's are still at such a high price is because they will drop it on the 9th or a day or two after because a lot of people would be buying them if they were 400 bucks instead of the 7900's

The 7800 GTX 512mb will never go down or be back in supply imho. nVidia released that as a gimmick to take the performance crown. Tehy aren't providing more supply, and don't have a reason to with the 7900's now. It was expensive b/c they were keeping the ram for the 7900 series

MrWizard6600 said:
dude your signature is probibly the most powerful gfx system iv ever seen, one of those 512's is hard to get your hands on, howd you get two???
Haven't seen mine then ;)

damn. 2 512.s thats... too powerful. like there isnt a game out there that needs 256mb, and wont be for a while. yet you have TWO 512's???

im still running 6600GT 128! there isnt a game i cant run on medium at 1200X1000!

fear, doom3, hl2 all done at med or high at 1200X1000! and you have TWO 512's what do you do run at 2500X1600?

MrWizard6600 said:
damn. 2 512.s thats... too powerful. like there isnt a game out there that needs 256mb, and wont be for a while. yet you have TWO 512's???

im still running 6600GT 128! there isnt a game i cant run on medium at 1200X1000!

fear, doom3, hl2 all done at med or high at 1200X1000! and you have TWO 512's what do you do run at 2500X1600?

I've got a similar system (see sig) and your can easily use that GPU power in modern games at resolutions far less than what you're thinking. F.E.A.R. is a good example. At 1600x1200 max settings 4AA/16AF you can put a hurting on even two 7800 512 GTX's.

You can ALWAYS eat up GPU power!

Does anyone know what kind of cooling design will be used on the 7900 GTX 512?'

I hope its not the same kind of coolier thats on the 7800GTX 512 because that thing was way too bulky.

Read somewhere that it will use the same cooler as the 7800GTX 512, and BTW that cooler looked bulky but infact was light enough.

Back