OEM 5870 $140 + $5 S/H @1saleadday

qnhin

Limp Gawd
Where are these things coming from?

1saleaday has the Radeon 5870 for $139.99 + $4.99 S/H

*90 day warranty* - Wouldn't AMD cover the standard 1 year warranty?

UGHH tempted to get this for CF but I would need a new mobo to do so... good deal though

If ever you needed confirmation that the 7xxx cards were going to be out next month...

id think price cuts on teh 6000 series would be more of an indicator.
Since only the high end will be out in the first month or two, the 6000 GPUs still have a little while left until they get the mid and low range out. It's end of the line for the 5000 series, though.

Any place to find some CF bridges on the cheap? My board only came with SLI bridges and I have no clue if my 5870 came with any CF bridges, can't find the stuff that came with it LOL.

Any place to find some CF bridges on the cheap? My board only came with SLI bridges and I have no clue if my 5870 came with any CF bridges, can't find the stuff that came with it LOL.

Best place to try would be ebay, sometimes you'll find some cheap, sometimes you won't. Just keep looking on there and you'll find some on the cheap.

This or wait for 7xxx/Nvidia price cut next week? Don't really need a card right now, will need one when D3 comes out. Don't think my 4870 1GB is going to cut it so.

I'd like to know how long it takes to ship, they take on average 2-2.5 weeks.

I'd like to know how long it takes to ship, they take on average 2-2.5 weeks.

I ordered the 5850 from one sale a day last week (Wednesday night I think) and it is going to be here tomorrow. It shipped from Florida.

wow, this would be really tempting if I had any money what so ever...

Back