Odd question on a default WinXP wallpaper

wfalcon

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok, I've never noticed this before - mainly because I've never used it as a background - but, does anyone else see a hand giving the user the bird in the Purple Flower.jpg wallpaper that comes with WinXP?

(I created a login for my 7-yo and she picked it out, so needless to say I went to an internet site and let her pick a different one from there.)

Well... now that you mention it.... I suppose you could see it that way, but I think it's a bit of a stretch...

Still kinda funny though:p

I logged off Vista and logged in Xp and kept looking at the Water lilies.jpg (in sample pictures) for a long time (CUZ I WAS LOOKING FOR THE PHUKIN BIRD) then released that you are talking about Purple flower.jpg (in WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper) then….well….I saw it, couldn’t you just say finger!
normal people can’t notice such a thing, dude….you have some issues :D

btw, this is the first time I logg into Xp since a long time, wow I don’t know how I used to work on that sad GUI :D but I still love it and thats why i'm dual booting untill now though I never used Xp after I installed Vista

that's awesome. i haven't used it either. had no idea where it was that you were talking about, yet when looking it took me less than 3 seconds to see it!

nice find

Had to switch my wall paper for that...

And as soon as it came up, I saw it! :)

Good show sir!

btw, this is the first time I logg into Xp since a long time, wow I don’t know how I used to work on that sad GUI :D but I still love it and thats why i'm dual booting untill now though I never used Xp after I installed Vista

Try a mac, you'll feel the same way about Vista :D Just kidding, well kinda.

Nice Find!

Back