Odd Problem with Bad Company 2

ToMMyGuN

Limp Gawd
Anyone missing their defibrillator under the medic class? I can't see it (not under the gadgets tab) or use it while playing medic. My buddy was playing and he had it, and he just started. I am rank 1 and can't use it!

What gives? Anyone with these issues? I think it may be from the crazyness that happened last night with the EA servers. I read somewhere that you could lose your stats from logging in while the servers were down, but losing items?

I think you actually have to rank up within the medic class to use it.

Hmm, my buddy just started playing (pre rank 1) and had it. I think the Defib is a gadget that the medic starts with (at least that is what I have seen).

Anyone else know anything about this?

Wait, are you on a ranked server? Some servers have some weird crap going on where you have NONE of your unlocks.

Wow so my friend must have gotten lucky lol

What level do you unlock it at?

Thanks by the way :)

I posted this in the other thread.

Its a random thing. Some people start with different begining gadgets for each class. I started with my assualt ammo box and medics defib and healing box but was missing my engi's repair tool. had to rank uop to get the repair tool.

other people have the engi one but are mising their medics defib or healing box, others have all of them.

I didn't have it when i started, I had to earn it. It was my third medic unlock

So this is implemented by EA? They put in a random element in gadget distribution?

That seems silly... and kinda unfair..

I guess I got unlucky - I didn't start with the ammo box, Defib, or engi screw gun. wow.

So this is implemented by EA? They put in a random element in gadget distribution?

That seems silly... and kinda unfair..

Me thinks this is more of a server/database problem then something EA/DICE planned. :rolleyes:

Back