OCZ Z Series: Z850 Power Supply Drawing @ [H]

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
OCZ Z Series: Z850 Power Supply Drawing @ [H] - OCZ has been kind enough to give away one Z Series PSU to an [H] reader. We reviewed the modular version of this PSU here. This is NOT the modular version, but the same PSU otherwise.

This content is for US Residents only. One person will be drawn at random from this thread.

The OCZ Z850M represents the best overall performing OCZ branded power supply we have seen to date. The Z850M features very good build quality, good voltage regulation, excellent efficiency that meets 80Plus Gold Standards at 25C, very good DC Output Quality, and is quiet for an 850W power supply. The unit’s biggest weakness is going to be that its price is very high. Given that it is an 80Plus Gold rated unit there is certainly some well deserved price premium to be had there.

Post ONCE in this thread to enter the drawing!

This drawing is now over. The random drawing winner will be advised via PM.

Congrats to Adrew / dook43 of Baton Rouge!

Last edited:
I am IN this drawing!

1: lotta spirit in the evening!
2: a LOT of spirit...
3: woah :eek: the page count rocketed on this one!
4: more people, more numbers!
5: I have no relateable comment.
6: The numers (and people :D) just keep on adding up :eek:!
8: finally, some names I know :)
9: and more pages have been made to this thread (!)
10: 32, to be exact(dec3, 1540)

Last edited:
It's been like Christmas lately... I can't wait to WIN something!

Please submit my name. I would love to have one. My computer is real old and I cant afford a new PSU. Wife lost her job.

Thanks, Dan

I'm in, but in the event that my name is drawn give it to Danny Bui. Seriously. He does a lot of good in here! And no I never met the guy, but he has a great enthusiasm.

Back