OCZ Vertex Limited Edition 100GB

Come on datavision do something, my order is still Shipping Soon through amazon and its been a week already.

should get mine on monday woohoo! would $160 be a fair price for these on ebay?

You can't sell them on eBay...sell some on here to your fellow HF members!! There are quite a few people that posted in this thread that they would love to buy one..plus you will save money by not having to pay eBay fees. :)

I got two more canned emails from Aztek on my orders still being OOS. Probably going to cancel them.

should get mine on monday woohoo! would $160 be a fair price for these on ebay?

Why sell them on ebay??? Just sell them on here and pass on the savings to your fellow [H] members. Personally I wouldn't pay more than $120 per drive, but that is because I know how much people bought them for.

I am sure yours will sell quickly priced at around $150.

You can't sell them on eBay...sell some on here to your fellow HF members!! There are quite a few people that posted in this thread that they would love to buy one..plus you will save money by not having to pay eBay fees. :)

i would like to but honestly i bought these to to make a profit (only bought 2) and to buy a bigger ssd. making 100 bucks per drive off of other h members that didnt get the deal would kinda makes me feel dirty lol.

i would like to but honestly i bought these to to make a profit (only bought 2) and to buy a bigger ssd. making 100 bucks per drive off of other h members that didnt get the deal would kinda makes me feel dirty lol.

Well, if the price is still a good deal then I think H people wouldn't consider it dirty. But I'm not trying to convince or pressure you. Just saying *shrug

Got all 6 in. Had to use different accounts.

I need to head over to the hard drive section to find out what I need to do to raid all 6 together.

Will post pictures and benchmarks then.

FYI, if you ordered from Aztek and decide to cancel your order(s), keep an eye out, I had to call them this morning to verify they refunded my Paypal. Normally it's automatic, according to them, but somehow mine wasn't, so they had to manually do the Paypal refund.

FYI, if you ordered from Aztek and decide to cancel your order(s), keep an eye out, I had to call them this morning to verify they refunded my Paypal. Normally it's automatic, according to them, but somehow mine wasn't, so they had to manually do the Paypal refund.

lol. Fine them.

Don't really see any chance that Aztek will fulfill these orders. I wonder how long they plan on keeping people's money. I emailed them asking for a legitimate answer about the drives. Still nothing. I am probably being a bit impatient, but a company should be able to tell people if they will get any of the drives in or not.

That's why I cancelled my orders, I don't want them earning any interest off my money from them holding it hostage for months. That and I seriously doubt they will get them in at all. And if any of you are mad that some of us called them over this, well, stick it lol.

Back