OCZ Vertex Limited Edition 100GB

I never even clicked on it and I am trying to get rid of it but it isn't working! argh!

So what's the story on these? Did OCZ accidentally wholesale these for $100 or something and the stores just thought that's what they were worth?

Also in for 2. Praying for shipping.

-Whew- I found out what I was doing wrong and ordered 2x! it was time for me to get on the band wagon. Totally missed out all the deals since April 1st.

Already got a refund for the 100gb from TXC. Message from seller was "Currently out of stock"

Took a chance on the 250GB from TXC.

If they give me any problems, it isn't that far of a drive to League City :)

TXC Technologies LLC has cancelled your order. You have not been charged.
Reason: Item out of stock
Comments from TXC Technologies LLC: "out of stock"

Damn work. Providing me the money to afford deals like this, but then making me miss them because of, well... working. :(

oh well. funds were refunded with an "out of stock" message. Had to try though..

Oh.. and I hate all of you that actually recieved them from Buy.com :mad:

To reinforce - do NOT repost this at Slickdeals, FatWallet, etc. ... let's keep it local so that Hard users get the best deals. :)

Good thing none of you guys are greedy.~

Can they actually cancel the orders due to them being out of stock if they will be getting more drives in? Seems to me that if you were allowed to order the drives then they should fulfill them if they can get the drives in stock.

I am mainly talking about the 250GB drives since they should be able to get more of them, unless OCZ isn't making them anymore.

Can they actually cancel the orders due to them being out of stock if they will be getting more drives in? Seems to me that if you were allowed to order the drives then they should fulfill them if they can get the drives in stock.

I am mainly talking about the 250GB drives since they should be able to get more of them, unless OCZ isn't making them anymore.

The original Agility is EOL

Yes guys dont post these at SD, Fat wallet, etc etc so that the fellow [H]ers can purchase them all and sell them at a profit to other [H] ers
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Got mine yesterday. Works about as well as I expected. I wish I had bought more than two though so I could replace my system drives in my other machines.

Better off keeping the deal to yourself if you find it, if you post it here some moron will always post it over at SD.

Some of us were lucky enough to get the 100GB delivered but has anyone received the 250GB drive yet??

Here's my VertexLE benchmark with ATTO: now that's krispy!
atto472011.png

Woot! Had a nice lil package from buy.com when I got home... 2x 100GB VertexLE's!! :D

Back