OCZ Vertex 3Max IOPS SATA III Raid 0

Sepe

n00b
Hola. tengo una placa gigabyte spiner chipsetx58,i7 990x nuevo, dos SSD OCZ Vertex 3Max IOPS SATA III 240 GB en raid 0 64 K de 480 GB , he puesto la placa marvell 6 gb/s de raid0 64k y funciona pero pruebo con ass ssd y crystaldismarkd resultado 620 mb/s en mi opinión es muy poco, dime como puedo solucionarlo para aumentar hasta 900 mb/s o mas? gracias
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello. I have a gigabyte motherboard chipsetx58 Spiner, i7 990x again two IOPS SSD OCZ Vertex SATA III 3MAX 240 GB in raid 0 64 K to 480 GB, I have marvell plate 6 GB / s of 64k and raid0 works but try ssd and ass result crystaldismarkd 620 mb / s in my opinion is very little, tell me how I can fix it to increase to 900 mb / s or more? thanks

If you want the best performance out of your current hardware, you will use the SATA2 Intel ports. Far better IOPS with those. But you will still get around 600MB/s or even a less, since it's SATA2.

Keep in mind that the extreme sequential rates advertised on the box are only true with fake data. With normal data the drives are much slower, and SATA2 is almost enough for them.

cual es mejor tarjeta controlodora de sata 6 gb/s para 2x sata 3ssd raid 0?
---------------------------------------------------------------
controlodora which is best card for SATA 6 Gb / s for 2x sata 3 ssd raid 0?

You would need an expensive card providing fastpath technology, like the LSI 9265-8i with an additional faspath key. It's worth more than 500$. That would only get you better numbers in some benchmarks, not in real use.

A cheap card will have the same problem as the Marvell controller, in fact it will probably be build around one.

I'm impressed with the translations.

Nice job baldrik and Aesma! ( BIG Thumbs-Up)!!!

Back