OCZ Platinum Rev 2 DDR2-6400 2gb $174

Jinto

[H]ard|Gawd
Used this in an AM2 build for someone, and it worked very well for me. Even oc'd up to DDR 1000 speeds with minimal voltage increase.

OCZ is having problem lately with its compatibility with different motherboards. So make sure before you buy it. It is good to see prices are falling again.

You have to run this ram at 2.1V. I bet those 1 star reviews are from people who didn't read. Also, you'll probably need a another set of DDR2 to get your mobo to boot and set the RAM voltage to 2.1V.

This is a pretty good deal. Almost wish I didn't have my rig done, so I could jump on it.

-bZj

Dammit... I just pulled the plug on the exact same thing on buy.com and it will be $192.12

I am calling tomorrow to cancel and buy them from Newegg.com

Thanks

P.S.: do you think that buy.com will match the price if I can show them proof?

I have currently purchased the intel package with the DG965WH intel board. Ive heard that it has a problem with ram thats not 2 Volts even....is this correct or would this ram work? When i checked on the site i did not find that info

Price is down to $168 after rebate ($239.99 - $40 promo code - $32 MIR). Shipping is free.

This memory is spec'd to run at 1.9v - 2.1v according to OCZ's website.

And it appears that OCZ has employees who will ensure that customers receive their rebates. Just check this post at NCIX if you have problems getting your rebate.

Seems like a hot deal to me since prices don't seem to be coming down.

Are you sure it still works? I get "Sorry, the promo code you've entered is invalid".

Good thing I picked this up when I did, then. Here's hoping it works well in my DS3 E6400 rig. Though, $100 of my computer money is sitting in a BB gift card, and they've got the E6400 listed at $280, far above the $217-220 it goes for online. Anyone got any hints? Anyone? Please?

must/// not///// give //// in//// intel//////

if it only was ddr1 :(

great deal tho, thanks op

Back