OCZ AGILITY 250GB 110$

I bit and likely lost $127.17 at hawkexpress.com but it's paypal and we will see in 3 days what happend.

went in for one on Hawkexpress.com as well, we'll see how it goes!

subscribed....will let ya'll know whats up. got the confirmation email just 20 min ago

i was in for 3 of the 50gb version at hawk - total after shipping 71 bucks. roflmao :p

likely won't ship but if they do i have a very happy laptop and desktop.

Yeah I bit. You won't lose your money tho you can file a charge back on your credit card. I think the Hawke one looks promising.

Has anyone been successful in acquiring any SSD from any of the sites that had them for uber-cheap prices?

Has anyone been successful in acquiring any SSD from any of the sites that had them for uber-cheap prices?

Considering these post are no more than a day old I highly doubt anyone has theirs in hand atm.

I also placed an order for the 250GB & 100GB.

I don't mind if it's cancelled, half the fun is seeing if it actually ships. :)

I went for 2 of the 50gb le's from Hawk. Hope it ships, would love to replace my raptor raid with this. For $50 I won't mind using these mostly for the page file, and a couple games that won't fit on my intel raid.

Placed an order for 100 of the 50gb drives, hopefully it goes through.

bastages. stealing all teh drives from the rest of us :(

even though i know it won't ship. can always dream.

Just went ahead and put in another order for 200 of the 50 GB drives. If you guys want any, I am selling at $100 a piece (with special coupon [H]ardForum).

decided to buy 2 of the 50gb drives from HE, after seeing their A+ BBB rating. also went through paypal, so hopefully, at worst, ill just be getting a cancellation notice.

in for 1 at Hawk... expecting it not to go through. yet hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

You sent a payment of $123.22 USD to HawkExpress.com

Items Ordered
-----------------
OCZSSD2-1AGT250G (#DDHOCZSSD21AGT250G) OCZ Technology-250GB SATAII So... QTY: 1 Price: $111.68 Item Total: $111.68
====================
Subtotal : $111.68
Shipping Cost: $11.54
Freight Cost: $0.00
Total: $123.22

Ok so now lets see what happens! I am excited-First the sabertooth P67 from amazon and now this? Is it christmas in April? :D

It says
The company name that will appear on your credit card/bank statement for this purchase will be Progressive Concepts, Inc.

hmmmmmm

And please keep this off slickdeals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least the hawkexpress one :)

Just ordered one too! *crosses fingers*. 4.76gb left on my 80gb ssd :p.(all from games and programs)

So why is it that there are so many price errors on similar drives from so many stores all at the same time? I have not seen anything like that before-its usually localized.Are they all using the same distributors and the price error is migrating to each store that way? It all seems so odd to me.

Last edited:
I can not find any reviews on the 256 Gig drive.. It must have some serious design issues and the vendors are liquidating..

I live about 10 miles from Hawk, so I could go pick up a pair tommorrow if I wish, but something tells me that these drives must be garbage.

Well got one like two hours ago, not the creme of the crop of SSD, but good combo of price/size/speed.

Fact that this took place on a weekend doesn't bode well. Probably a mistake that wasn't caught because people weren't working.

Fact that this took place on a weekend doesn't bode well. Probably a mistake that wasn't caught because people weren't working.

Thinking it's a price mistake too. But it is odd, that multiple sellers ALL made the same mistake??? (unless they are all shell companies for 1 owner)

anyone know how to check the order status on hawkexpress? all im finding is order history, which is just a copy of your invoice.

Thinking it's a price mistake too. But it is odd, that multiple sellers ALL made the same mistake??? (unless they are all shell companies for 1 owner)

5+ different companies selling $600 SSDs for $100 at the same time,
just hope they are real or get money back. (I prefer that it's real :) )
Sucks if it's a hacker, it just can't be that many price drops at or near the same price point from that many vendors. This includes different sized drives of 50GB 100 GB and 250GB.

just got off the phone with hawk express

all orders will be cancelled. i made sure mine was manually cancelled.

they did state HOWEVER that since the pricing was right and true from the distributor AT THE TIME that IF THEY HAD ANY ON HAND TO SHIP THEY WOULD'VE SHIPPED AT THE POSTED PRICES.

kudos to them for at least going "well if we had them here you'd have them tomorrow but we have nothing in the warehouse" - - thought that was pretty cool at least.

plus i had to explain to the ppor phone lady exactly how they ended up with several hundred orders with multiples from some people for a small cachet of products over the weekend. she said she came in today to the biggest mess she's ever sen. HAHA

Havent heard from aztek yet. Wondering did ocz tell all vendors the wrong price or what?

Yeah the lady was super nice but nobody is getting a drive form HawkExpress.com they have no stock she said they were on a feed and they don't DO real time processing so OH WELL! Worth a shot.. She's refunding all your PayPal accounts as we speak you don't need to call her.. If you payed by Credit CARD You won't ever be charged or authorized so no harm no foul...

seems like the likely bets are coming from buy.com and ebay

Back