OCZ Agility 120 gb $189 after MIR Cyber Monday Deal - Newegg

RAD

Limp Gawd
Did a quick search and didn't turn up this deal already posted. If it is, forgive me.

I was glancing through the cyber monday deals and spotted this one:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227543

$189 after MIR, free shipping for a 120 gb SSD. That $1.58 price per gig is starting to look pretty attractive. I kept telling myself I would wait until it was under $2/gig, now I have to come up with some other excuse for not immediately buying a SSD.

Is there anything I am missing here, or some reason this drive isn't a hot deal at that price?

Thats a pretty good deal, I got the intel drive for $165 after rebate on black friday but aside from that I have not seen any 120gb SSD's cheaper then this. Especially that drive.

This is the cheapest 120GB drive at the moment, but last week Newegg had the 120 GB Vertex 2 for this same price with rebate. They also had the GSkill variant for this price with no rebates. This is probably going to be the normal price for 120GB Sandforce drives until the next generation comes out.

The neweggbusiness deal is pretty hot alright. Another thread has that up in there. I've never heard of neweggbusiness before today. Seems strange to differentiate the sites but still allow essentially open purchasing from both and arbitrarily have the prices cheaper from one sister site.

What are the differences between the corsair and the OCZ drives that make the corsair a better deal at the same price point?

EDIT: And by pretty hot I mean damnit it is hard to resist biting on that one. $1.37/gb..prices just keep getting more tempting...

Last edited:
Back