Oculus Head Arrested For Soliciting Sex From Cop Posing As Underage Girl

Just watched a pretty wild YT video about Jimmy Savile and the celebrity pedophile ring he was involved in. I only watched it because of this thread and a headline that Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols had publicly accused Savile in 1978. I'd never heard of him.

People don't want to believe that evil shit like this happens, let alone the scale of it. Savile publicly maintained that he hated kids with a passion, supposedly as a cover. But he had a kids TV show on the BBC. He was given keys and open access to Broadmoor, Britain's highest security children's psychiatric center. He was very powerful, friends with people like Princess Diana and Margaret Thatcher. He raised over 30 million for children's charities. It wasn't until after his death that stories about him began to slowly gain public acceptance. Behind the scenes he was a sadist. The sad part is that the kids don't get the protection they deserve when people can't accept the truth. Stories like that are why I don't formulate any opinion on stories like Pizza gate. They sound too fucked up to believe, but truth is often worse than fiction. I'm glad the cops are out there actively seeking out these sick fucks.

I remember when there was a dude on "To Catch a Predator" that had a notorized letter in his car that said that he knew she was underage/illegal and he was only there to keep her safe and the cops couldn't go anything to him.

It wasn't notarized. He'd written it after he began driving to meet the decoy.

"Rescue" lol

Hope this guy gets turned into everyone's bitch in prison.

... I know most of you are not gay, but you still have eyes. Being a prison bitch is one indignity he will be spared, even prisoners have standards.

Anyone actually read the back and forth dialog, pretty disturbing. Starts off with the cop saying shes 19 then says "im actually 15 is that okay?" and they go from there. Over an hour of texting back and forth. Really weird how they do that, like really try to get you to go for it. Arrested for intent to commit a crime, but yet when you report someone threatening you the most they do is put a restraining order on them.

they'll milk money out of that guy for sure.

he'll probably be back out on the streets as long as he can make good and regular deposits into the court coffers.

Anyone actually read the back and forth dialog, pretty disturbing. Starts off with the cop saying shes 19 then says "im actually 15 is that okay?" and they go from there. Over an hour of texting back and forth. Really weird how they do that, like really try to get you to go for it. Arrested for intent to commit a crime, but yet when you report someone threatening you the most they do is put a restraining order on them.
If we're going to have police officers assigned to find and arrest people who engage prostitutes (a questionable activity to some but it's not like we have a lot of US jurisdictions where the people are choosing to legalize sex for money), wouldn't you prefer that they target people who want to commit statutory rape? After all, if a "regular" person wants to have sex with someone for money, the words "I am under 18" will usually see them looking for another prostitute who is 18 or older, of which there is no shortage.

If we're going to have police officers assigned to find and arrest people who engage prostitutes (a questionable activity to some but it's not like we have a lot of US jurisdictions where the people are choosing to legalize sex for money), wouldn't you prefer that they target people who want to commit statutory rape? After all, if a "regular" person wants to have sex with someone for money, the words "I am under 18" will usually see them looking for another prostitute who is 18 or older, of which there is no shortage.

I see your point, it just still kind of makes me uneasy in a way. This specific case, if he has no prior history or pattern of this, it might be something best left to him needing some counselling instead of jail time and forever marked so he can't live anywhere without harassment.

Also, what pictures do they use when they pretend to be a 15 year old girl? Hopefully it is a photo of an 18 year old that consented to using her picture to be used as bait.

The next trap set from the same officers:

T6ZeSxZ.png

I see your point, it just still kind of makes me uneasy in a way. This specific case, if he has no prior history or pattern of this, it might be something best left to him needing some counselling instead of jail time and forever marked so he can't live anywhere without harassment.
Punishment/rehabilitation is an entirely different issue. I have a problem with the "hang 'em high" crowd myself but when it comes to enforcement I have no problem at all with going after people who are voluntarily identifying themselves to law enforcement as being in pursuit of sex with underage people. All you have to do to see that they're doing the right thing to the right people is look at the steps:

1. The prospective perpetrator (PP) has to initiate contact for the purpose of committing a crime (soliciting prostitution).
2. The PP then has to agree to accept the opportunity to commit an additional crime (sex with a minor/statutory rape).
3. The PP then has to travel to a new location with the object of committing both crimes.

The only case where I can conceive of finding fault with the police in this type of instance is if for example an Oregonian (living where pot is legal), was enticed by a federal LEO to buy marijuana in order to prosecute them for a federal drug crime. In pretty much any other instance, I say to the police that they should go forth and catch potential criminals.

Y'all would make the hitman kill someone before charging the person who hired them. This was the same tactics used by to catch a predator. It'll be interesting to see if he actually does real time, as most of those cases were plead out.

In fact, it occurs to me that if someone finds out that an underaged person is offering sexual favors for money, the only decent course of action is to call the police. However one feels about prostitution in general, it's got to be very rare to believe that anyone under 18 should be participating in it.

Biology, motherfucker. It's got nothing to do with your silly notions of morality
Hey Motherfucker! Our kids have biological needs true but they are not for the sick ones who make excuses for Rape. So fuck you and your silly notions of morality.

"...sounds like they simply nabbed a guy desperate for sex by tacking on a "oh hey I'm also 15 years old, is that ok?"" has a connotation that doesn't exist in the story and thus I don't think the assessment is correct.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not excusing him for believing it was a 15 year old. My point was he responded to an ad for sex, not an ad for sex with a 15 year old. Which means the police first set up a prostitution type of bust. So here's a guy who's desperate for sex and replies to an ad. Then through the communications he finds out "she's really 15" and continues on. So the police seemed to escalate the level of the prostitution sting to try and nab him not only for prostitution but the whole "with a minor" charges that would probably turn it from a misdemeanor to a felony.

Now if he was responding (initially) to an add for sex with a young teen, then yeah I get that. But from what I gathered of the story, maybe I missed some details?, she "turned 15" throughout their communications after he already decided he was going to pay for sex. Again not to excuse him, but to me this is a case of the police trying to create felons by those who are just super desperate. Pretty much the entire basis of the whole "To Catch a Predator" Dateline series.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not excusing him for believing it was a 15 year old. My point was he responded to an ad for sex, not an ad for sex with a 15 year old. Which means the police first set up a prostitution type of bust. So here's a guy who's desperate for sex and replies to an ad. Then through the communications he finds out "she's really 15" and continues on. So the police seemed to escalate the level of the prostitution sting to try and nab him not only for prostitution but the whole "with a minor" charges that would probably turn it from a misdemeanor to a felony.

Now if he was responding (initially) to an add for sex with a young teen, then yeah I get that. But from what I gathered of the story, maybe I missed some details?, she "turned 15" throughout their communications after he already decided he was going to pay for sex. Again not to excuse him, but to me this is a case of the police trying to create felons by those who are just super desperate. Pretty much the entire basis of the whole "To Catch a Predator" Dateline series.

At "I'm 15, that cool?" he should have said no and moved on to any one of the 10 million college sluts out there willing to find a sugar daddy. Who cares if they started at 32 and went to 25 and then 19 and onto 15? Does it matter? She ended up saying she was underage and he just kept on trucking. Trucking right into a police investigation.

I understand you feel had it said 15 to start with maybe he would not have began conversation... but who's to say he doesn't regularly do that when the option arises and just happened to get caught this time? No one knows. What we do know is someone said they are 15 and he carried on.

Pathetic.

Just watched a pretty wild YT video about Jimmy Savile and the celebrity pedophile ring he was involved in. I only watched it because of this thread and a headline that Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols had publicly accused Savile in 1978. I'd never heard of him.

People don't want to believe that evil shit like this happens, let alone the scale of it. Savile publicly maintained that he hated kids with a passion, supposedly as a cover. But he had a kids TV show on the BBC. He was given keys and open access to Broadmoor, Britain's highest security children's psychiatric center. He was very powerful, friends with people like Princess Diana and Margaret Thatcher. He raised over 30 million for children's charities. It wasn't until after his death that stories about him began to slowly gain public acceptance. Behind the scenes he was a sadist. The sad part is that the kids don't get the protection they deserve when people can't accept the truth. Stories like that are why I don't formulate any opinion on stories like Pizza gate. They sound too fucked up to believe, but truth is often worse than fiction. I'm glad the cops are out there actively seeking out these sick fucks.

Just watched that. Thanks for the link. Pretty fucked up stuff, that's for sure.

The fact he was talking to a police officer and not an actual underage girl doesn't make him innocent any more than any other type of undercover operation. I think one overlooked disturbing part is he brought almost double the agreed upon amount of cash; I wonder what else he was hoping to purchase?

The fact he was talking to a police officer and not an actual underage girl doesn't make him innocent any more than any other type of undercover operation. I think one overlooked disturbing part is he brought almost double the agreed upon amount of cash; I wonder what else he was hoping to purchase?

He's rich. I'm sure he carries that cash normally.

Just watched that. Thanks for the link. Pretty fucked up stuff, that's for sure.

I watched this one a year or two ago, when I was watching a lot of psychology videos. It's even more fucked up. Well, maybe not more fucked up (because of the sheer number abused by Savile and his friends), buy extremely fucked up none the less.

You know a video is fucked up when you're 15 minutes in an want to stomp the shit out of someone.

Jesus.. the last 10 minutes of that is just heartbreaking. The love they show for a man that spent his life molesting them. Good lord.

Hey Motherfucker! Our kids have biological needs true but they are not for the sick ones who make excuses for Rape. So fuck you and your silly notions of morality.

You're right. Of course there must be something wrong with adults being attracted to sexually mature individuals of their own species. They are the worst.

I didn't catch the rape part, though.

Look, the guy has cash - he is pretty high up in the Oculus chain - and I don't accept that he was just "desperate for sex". He got a photo before he was informed of her age and he liked what he saw; the 'girl' could obviously pass for 15 in some way, at least in the photo. This and then he was told that she was 15 and he's still cool with that....this isn't some kind of 'poor guy with a hard-on who needs relief' story, the guy was out for something particular. Where exactly was he trolling around anyway and why would a guy like that need to scour the back alleys of the net; loads of more discrete agencies that would cater to 'a desperate guy'.

The guy's a freak who was looking for trouble and got it. No setup necessary, just bait the hook.

Look, the guy has cash - he is pretty high up in the Oculus chain - and I don't accept that he was just "desperate for sex". He got a photo before he was informed of her age and he liked what he saw; the 'girl' could obviously pass for 15 in some way, at least in the photo. This and then he was told that she was 15 and he's still cool with that....this isn't some kind of 'poor guy with a hard-on who needs relief' story, the guy was out for something particular. Where exactly was he trolling around anyway and why would a guy like that need to scour the back alleys of the net; loads of more discrete agencies that would cater to 'a desperate guy'.

The guy's a freak who was looking for trouble and got it. No setup necessary, just bait the hook.
Backpage isn't what I would call a "back alley" of the net. It's craigslist before craigslist decided encouraging illegal activity wasn't the greatest idea.

Regardless, he was obviously looking for someone young from the start - understandable since young people are on average hotter than older people - and then, instead of becoming discouraged (and perhaps more important, concerned for the safety and health of a minor) when he "found out" his chosen hooker was under 18, he just went for it anyway. He could have avoided charges completely if he had decided that contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor would be over the line (it is) and went looking for another prostitute (who hopefully wouldn't be an undercover cop as well).

Again, I think reasonable people can disagree as to whether prostitution should be legal, or if it should be aggressively pursued by police departments (in the absence of some aggravating circumstance, like suspicion of slavery), but I have a hard time accepting that anyone is cool with the idea of a) 15-year-olds being prostitutes at all or b) arresting people who are trying to pay for sex with 15-year-olds. I think this guy earned at least a few months in jail and years of probation with mandatory counseling.

Back