Oculus Bundle: Rift + Touch + 7 Games + $100 Store Credit $600

Nice! I'm waiting for VR to mature a bit before I bite, but this is a tempting offer.

Fingers crossed the Vive follows suite. I'm just not interested in the Rift the more I read about it and the Vive.

That is tempting. Sadly, I'm moving soon so I don't really even know if I'll have the room to do much VR wise until after I get all set up. I'd really like to give VR another chance though, especially since someone before was nice enough to link me to custom prescription lenses so I don't have to worry about my glasses not fitting in the HMD.

Fingers crossed the Vive follows suite. I'm just not interested in the Rift the more I read about it and the Vive.
Buying a Vive ensures you can play everything out there, everyone I know who bought a Rift is kicking themselves now.

Rift has better headmount and better controllers.. can play most steam vr titles even if some are made for vive only.

In my mind no problems going with rift and its cheaper!

This is one hell of a deal and oculus is currently running there summer sale and steam is going to start theres on the 22nd.

So id say get on this quick!!

Amazon's ordering system for bundles is a bit funky apparently. The Touch controllers qualifies for free one-day Prime shipping for me so I decided to get them and the headset shipped one-day since shipping the headset was only $12. Switching them both to one-day applied the free one-day discount on the controllers to both items. Then they separated the items into two orders (they shipped from two different warehouses) so they sent two $100 Oculus store codes to me. One for each order.

Back