Oct 13th: Gentlemen, mark your calendar

AndyE

Limp Gawd
Wanted to give the community a heads up of one member's final sprint towards the allways impressive 1 billion points mark.

Not long ago, brilong joined the H team in April this year. I don't know about others, but to me it looks like a new record is in the making. It is very, very impressive that a H member needed only 6 months to achieve this fantastic result :D

Here is the 20 day forecast of Sept 24th, 2013:
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_future.php?u=636964&f=20

Brilong, go, go, go ......

Andy

PS:
Not sure at this point in time if mtnduey will indeed get to his first billion, but if he does and based on current numbers, brilong will be the record holder for at least 50 days.

Aren't we living in fast times? 50 days is almost an eternity. Time to remember, reflect, upgrade, set new ambitions, etc, etc .....

Last edited:
I remember it like it was yesterday, well it almost was. Congrats Brilong!!
http://imgur.com/Wy6PXZd
Wy6PXZd

I think 'Mtnduey' will hit a billion even quicker. But still very impressive to make a billion points so quickly :)

that is an insane amount of folding power!

are his folding specs posted around? 9mill a day! i barely break 100k

Someone should be contacting him from Stanford for being 21st place in the project even.

I think 'Mtnduey' will hit a billion even quicker. But still very impressive to make a billion points so quickly :)

Just what I was going to say...Brilong who?!?! However I think myduey said hed only be able to keep up his current production for about a month.

Regardless, great job guys. Quite impressive. Both are pretty cool guys too, unlike that mean ole Grandpa....

:D

Yes quite impressive and the rate they are both going I am only going to be able to hold on to the #1 spot for a little over a year at best. Good job guys

And by the way m33pm33p I am not a mean ole Grandpa.... just ask my grandkids, I am a mean ole grumpy Grandpa.... so you better watch out young feller. :D

I have to apologize.

Due to an unexpected speedup of brilong's datacenter system, the expected celebration for Oct 13th had to move forward by 2 days.

Today, on Oct 11th, brilong passed the 1 billion mark, EXACTLY 6 months after he started to fold for team 33 on April 11th iirc.

CONGRATULATIONS to this outstanding achievement brilong !!!

Andy

original.jpg

I have to apologize.

Due to an unexpected speedup of brilong's datacenter system, the expected celebration for Oct 13th had to move forward by 2 days.

Today, on Oct 11th, brilong passed the 1 billion mark, EXACTLY 6 months after he started to fold for team 33 on April 11th iirc.

CONGRATULATIONS to this outstanding achievement brilong !!!

Andy

Thanks everyone. It's been fun! :D

dwdawg is next on my list of conquests...

I remember when the TEAM hit 1 billion points.

Now we have individuals hitting that.

Cool.

Back