OCing BFG 8800GTS..settings dont stick

Visable-assassin

I <3 Hybrids
I can't be the only one to run into this. But when I OC my 8800GTS the settings will not stay put. When I restart they revert back to the stock settings.
This is kind of annoying me as I wanna see how far I can push this thing and sadly it isnt working.
is there a way to set the clock speeds without having to flash my BIOS?

What program are you using... Ahhh, I had this same problem but I have gone blank on how to do it.

Use AtiTool. Set the clock, then set it to start up via registry and tell AtiTool to start on Start up... Should work.

I used coolbits to allow me to change the settings in the NV control panel. Ive not had a problem with it with my previous cards. But this GTS is a whole new beast!

you have to either use Ntune, and setup a profile to run each time at startup - or many people are flashing the BIOS with forced clock settings. I know ATi tool will work as someone said but I have never used it.

you have to either use Ntune, and setup a profile to run each time at startup - or many people are flashing the BIOS with forced clock settings. I know ATi tool will work as someone said but I have never used it.

Yeah ntune is installed (forgot the name..just remember its in the nv controlpanel).
Well if I have to Ill do the profile jobbie untill there is a permanent fix and they get these damn drivers on the up and up (they just don't seem as "solid" as the drivers for my 6800gt)

Back