Ocean Marketing Guy Files Suit Against N-Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defamation of character? Did I just read that right? Looks more like self defamation to me.

Well answer me this (though you don't have to if you don't want to), how exactly has the earlier fiasco involving you impacted your job prospects in your chosen career?

Are companies completely freezing you out when they hear your name or are there other active forces barring your employment?

The Fiasco itself with the customer is not the factor affecting my prospects, other things posted on the internet have affected certain new opportunities, I have been denied a few opportunities since January. Companies are not freezing me out completely but are hesitant in dealing with me.

But I am not unemployed and still run 2 of my own companies.

I hope that was a sufficient answer to you're question.

There are a few things I would have liked for you to elaborate on but those are most likely in relation to the pending case so I'll leave it at that.

Other than that, I'm satisfied with your answer, thank you for your reply.

That's not true, we know you had a spat with PA and a customer and the other crucial bit of information we have is that you then proceeded to dig your own grave with further public outbursts, failing to take responsibility, failing to apologise or make amends and failing to proof read your comments, making yourself a pariah of the internet community.

A lot of people would be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt (not all of course) if you'd just admitted a mistake, apologised and tried to recover some of the name of N-control who you were representing (or misrepresenting) at the time, you would be seen in a far better light by the online community.

You might have a case against N-control for defamation based on some evidence we don't know about, but we certainly aren't clueless as you have quite clearly shown your own character.

Quite honestly you are clueless still and no offense all you have done was read sporadic stories on the web and your still drawing your own conclusions.

I was very apologetic numerous times and on TV if you or the internet wants to make an excuse my apology was not sincere or because I did not know who person A or B was the truth is at the time I really did not care if it was the president of the united states or the pope. Shame on me and regardless if it was a homeless person they did not deserve my frustration and aggravation being taken out on them regardless of how annoying they were being and the events I was dealing with.

Will never happen again and I wont keep saying I am sorry 1000k times , Once is enough I meant it sincerely and learned to be more professional with any customer large or small and that is the end of that story.

Also I never one time at all to this day have ever badmouthed N-Control or their product actually quite opposite I promoted it in every article , and every TV show and pod cast and gave them the limelight and thats all the complete detail I can go into on that.

You have no clue of any of the events of what my position was with the company how DEEP i was involved , why I was doing customer service in the first place as well as many other details I can comment on.

My character is I am a good person who made an error, I am a loving father and future husband , I live a good life , I am righteous and Honest with faith and love in my life, I have nice things and am loved and in good health those who know me can vouch for me those that don't can hate and try to destroy and belittle me all they want but it doesn't matter because when i put my laptop and iphone down whats left is my real life and friends and family who don't judge me and know that I am a stand up guy. Hope that sheds some light on things if not i cant say much more :)

other things posted on the internet have affected certain new opportunities

Things like how YOU failed to respond with professionalism and maturity in your written exchange with PA? Or were you referring to your online replies to the critics of how you handled the whole customer service debacle, reinforcing the entire community's already low opinion of Paul Christoforo?

I have been denied a few opportunities since January.

I'm sure it had nothing to do with your winning personality, and everything to do with the other candidate being more qualified. This is merely idle speculation.

Companies are not freezing me out completely but are hesitant in dealing with me.

I have no idea why, Paul. Now why would they be hesitant?...hmm...can't quite put my finger on it.

Thank you for intervening on the Hard forums before we developed any inaccurate perceptions. Your time here has certainly been worth the time it took to create an account.

Paul, all sarcasm aside, some mistakes simply can't be covered over with an apology (sincere or not). Some of the mistakes we make have consequences and that is what you are experiencing. Learn from them (which I think/hope you have) and move on. I'll be surprised to learn of any evidence that points to anyone other than yourself for being to blame for any difficulty you are experiencing in the job market. I do like surprises.

i cant say much more

You might be operating under the advisement of your attorney to not speak publicly about the pending litigation, but it's still your choice not to be transparent and say what you want to say. The lack of transparency is what is perpetuating the speculation that is taking place here and you are completely in control of it.

Quite honestly you are clueless still and no offense all you have done was read sporadic stories on the web and your still drawing your own conclusions.

I was very apologetic numerous times and on TV if you or the internet wants to make an excuse my apology was not sincere or because I did not know who person A or B was the truth is at the time I really did not care if it was the president of the united states or the pope. Shame on me and regardless if it was a homeless person they did not deserve my frustration and aggravation being taken out on them regardless of how annoying they were being and the events I was dealing with.

Will never happen again and I wont keep saying I am sorry 1000k times , Once is enough I meant it sincerely and learned to be more professional with any customer large or small and that is the end of that story.

Also I never one time at all to this day have ever badmouthed N-Control or their product actually quite opposite I promoted it in every article , and every TV show and pod cast and gave them the limelight and thats all the complete detail I can go into on that.

You have no clue of any of the events of what my position was with the company how DEEP i was involved , why I was doing customer service in the first place as well as many other details I can comment on.

My character is I am a good person who made an error, I am a loving father and future husband , I live a good life , I am righteous and Honest with faith and love in my life, I have nice things and am loved and in good health those who know me can vouch for me those that don't can hate and try to destroy and belittle me all they want but it doesn't matter because when i put my laptop and iphone down whats left is my real life and friends and family who don't judge me and know that I am a stand up guy. Hope that sheds some light on things if not i cant say much more :)

Well trolled sir, well trolled.

Things like how YOU failed to respond with professionalism and maturity in your written exchange with PA? Or were you referring to your online replies to the critics of how you handled the whole customer service debacle, reinforcing the entire community's already low opinion of Paul Christoforo?

I'm sure it had nothing to do with your winning personality, and everything to do with the other candidate being more qualified. This is merely idle speculation.

I have no idea why, Paul. Now why would they be hesitant?...hmm...can't quite put my finger on it.

Thank you for intervening on the Hard forums before we developed any inaccurate perceptions. Your time here has certainly been worth the time it took to create an account.

Paul, all sarcasm aside, some mistakes simply can't be covered over with an apology (sincere or not). Some of the mistakes we make have consequences and that is what you are experiencing. Learn from them (which I think/hope you have) and move on. I'll be surprised to learn of any evidence that points to anyone other than yourself for being to blame for any difficulty you are experiencing in the job market. I do like surprises.

I think you will be surprised , thanks for keeping it real and being a decent person!

This person is responding with amazing clarity and with an impeccable increase in grammar (Im not grammar nazi, by far) compared to what we have been exposed to so far with Mr. Christoforo.

The only way this thread could get better would be for Kyle to join in. :)
And it will only lead to a permanent ban to all douchebag(s) in this thread.

I for one don't give a shit who's at fault here, or what the real story is behind the scenes. All I know is this tool has managed to take everyone on the net for a joy ride with his bullshit. Even worse, this dumbass managed to piss off the entire Penny Arcade fanbase, whose founders have done nothing but good for the gaming community.

He is trying to sue for "prevention of making a living"? WTF? This guy did it to himself the second he pissed off the entire internet with his douchebaggery, and now he is here to try and troll all of us. You can't sue the entire internet. I hope he gets laughed out of court because he is certainly going to get laughed out of this forum.

This person is responding with amazing clarity and with an impeccable increase in grammar (Im not grammar nazi, by far) compared to what we have been exposed to so far with Mr. Christoforo.

I am not rushing and just being arrogant, I am actually putting effort into my writing different than what you're all used to. This is no person this is Paul Christoforo I just tweeted this on my Twitter account @paulchristoforo check it out for proof.

Who is Kyle ?

i-dunno-lol_1_.jpg

Who is Kyle ?

Considering you're supposed to be involved in the gaming community, I'm surprised you don't know who Kyle is.

Kyle Bennet is the owner-operator of hardocp.com and hardforum.com. He's known to not take any shit, from anybody.

He is trying to sue for "prevention of making a living"?

If he is able to own two different companies, and is not unemployed, I don't see how he can sue for that; if he's not irrevocably in debt and unable to make good on said debt, then he's making a living. Maybe not the living he'd like to be, but a living none-the-less.

The Fiasco itself with the customer is not the factor affecting my prospects, other things posted on the internet have affected certain new opportunities, I have been denied a few opportunities since January. Companies are not freezing me out completely but are hesitant in dealing with me.

But I am not unemployed and still run 2 of my own companies.

I hope that was a sufficient answer to you're question.

Your = Is that your douche that you forgot to pull out of your vagina.

You're = You're not going to pull that douche out of your vagina, are you?

For fucks sake, learn some god damn grammar. I'm not perfect, but I know the difference between those.

Oh, and there should be a "?" at the end of my first sentence.

I'm not going to answer anyone who acts immature or insults me so have your fun with your irrelevant post. It definitely does not make you look any better than what the way you are portraying me. Its kind of hypocritical in a way I think. Hey what do i know knock your self out , this is the only response Ill give you the pleasure of. have a great night and life.

Kyle Bennett aka the man that killed Phantom and called 3dmark and nVidia on there bullshit
also a VERY good friend of the guys at Penny Arcade

Oh so what would be so special about him being here? I have no issues with him or PA.

What does that have to do with anything? Who is picking a legal fight on the internet ? Are you just getting here and do you have any clue as to whats going on or was that just some random post?

The grounds are defamation of Character telling lies about me my company and preventing me from making a living by lying about things that never happened and I plan on going after other people too esp .coms who printed the lies and did not retract after i asked nicely.

from your press release

What does that have to do with anything? Who is picking a legal fight on the internet ? Are you just getting here and do you have any clue as to whats going on or was that just some random post?

Can I pick a fight with you on the internet and call you a douche-nozzled broheim jizz master? :)

Or does cum guzzler cover both that?

Do you actually know what your talking about?

The crux of a defamation of character lawsuit is whether or not said character has been defamed by the accused; specifically in a negative and uncalled for fashion. What you have openly and repeatedly displayed as your character is overwhelmingly negative. You insult peoples' intelligence, you makes threats against the well-being of others, and you show a general disregard of anyone and everyone but yourself. In addition, you have proven time and time again to have extremely unethical if not illegal business practices, which is how this all started.

Yet you file this lawsuit on the grounds that your character has been defamed and it is inhibiting your ability to find work. You argue that what everybody says about you defames your character. They haven't said anything about you that isn't true and backed up by your own words and actions. That's not defamation of character, that's confirmation of character, possibly even reinforcement.

Also, you claim that you are being prevented from "making a living". In this very thread, you claim that you are still running two of your own companies. Someone owning and operating two companies should not have any trouble making a living, unless that person is a very poor businessman, in which case it's not the fault of those being sued.

Everything about this suit, from the grammar to the reasoning, is questionable at best and contemptuous at worst. You have failed to provide grounds for your defamation of character claim, you have failed to show that you cannot make a living, and you have failed to even professionally fill out legal paperwork. Your chances are slim to none of this even going to proceedings, and if you're lucky, the judge may just dismiss it instead of burying you under Rule 11.

If I were you, I would drop this, apologise, and go be a family man.

I can see the immature people come online later in the evening, on that note I think I will beat Prototype 2 and start on Starhawk then maybe beat Gears 3 and start on The Witcher 2. Thanks everyone I appreciate those who conducted themselves like mature adults.

Why because I didn't know who Kyle was :D How the heck am I supposed to know who he is? I know 10 Kyles!

Give him some slack guys! Hes new here! Lets welcome our new brotadapotamous with open arms and some natty ice! Theoneandonly, do you like gamecube? My bros and I LOVE it

Why because I didn't know who Kyle was :D How the heck am I supposed to know who he is? I know 10 Kyles!

1. You couldn't be bothered to read a few posts above the first time you asked that question.
2. You couldn't be bothered to google "Kyle" and "hardocp.com".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back