Ocean Marketing Guy Files Suit Against N-Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardOCP News

[H] News
Remember that Paul Christoforo guy from Ocean Marketing? He's back in the news today after filing a lawsuit against N-Control for "preventing him from making a living." Thanks to Michael Hilton for the heads up.

The grounds are defamation of Character telling lies about me my company and preventing me from making a living by lying about things that never happened and I plan on going after other people too esp .coms who printed the lies and did not retract after i asked nicely. Breach of contract for them not paying me an undisclosed sum of money Due to me at the time we parted ways and a few other things named in the lawsuit.

I would say it's his utter stupidity and terrible attitude that are "preventing him from making a living" more than anything.

I would say it's his utter stupidity and terrible attitude that are "preventing him from making a living" more than anything.

This. The guy acted like a tool and the internet picked up his reputation and shook it like a british nanny.

Unless someone physically chained him to his bed or toilet then nobody "prevented him from making a living"

There is no law that says he has to be some internet douchebag. if he was REALLY concerned with making a living he'd have applied as a grocery bagger at the local walmart.

Typical entitled douche thinks people owe him something. Why do people in this country think they have a right to stay in their current position? It's a free market, if you want to earn money you either do a good job or you will be forced out. Simple.

Yeah, my first thought was "Surely it couldn't have anything to do with his being a giant douche could it?"

How exactly does one defame the character of a douche?

And I quote from twitter @PaulChristoforo "@rkhoo I'll fucking re arrange you teeth and give you a few broken fingers you punk post a pic of yourself to instead of talking shit"

Anyone got a link to the video from a month or so ago that spoofed all this? It was drop dead funny back then, would be appropriate now.

The guy is not just a douche,he's a dumb douche. If he had just let this die down,and learn to act like a human being,he could have started over. Instead he lets that arrogant ego of his run rampant again.

The guy is not just a douche,he's a dumb douche. If he had just let this die down,and learn to act like a human being,he could have started over. Instead he lets that arrogant ego of his run rampant again.

It's clear he's not going to learn his lesson until his life is completely destroyed and he's sucking dick in a dirty alley to support his steroid abuse.

His command of the English language (or lack thereof) is an unending comedy gold mine. Reading his quotes, its like he just types every word that crosses his mind exactly when it crosses. You can see the messages he wants to get across but he gets them all jumbled together and in the wrong order. It's hilarious and kinda sad at the same time. My 5 year old speaks with better grammar than this guy.

It's clear he's not going to learn his lesson until his life is completely destroyed and he's sucking dick in a dirty alley to support his steroid abuse.

While one would think that might be the outcome, knowing scum like this (having had a bad business partner who ended up liking white powder up his nose more than 50k/month in his pocket) he'll end up on his feet and just fine. Might even win this lawsuit, just wouldn't be surprised.

While one would think that might be the outcome, knowing scum like this (having had a bad business partner who ended up liking white powder up his nose more than 50k/month in his pocket) he'll end up on his feet and just fine. Might even win this lawsuit, just wouldn't be surprised.

True. Makes me incredibly sad and lose faith in humanity, though. :(

what's sad is that in America, the guy likely has a case.

Actually, America is much less plaintiff friendly as far as defamation goes compared with the rest of the world. This guy would have a much better shot across the pond.

I almost forgot who this guy was, I must send him a thankyou note for reminding me of who the centuries biggest trainwreck was. I wonder if he notified PA they are getting sued yet?

I'm loving this story. Wait until a Judge unleashes upon him for all the dumb shit he said to paying customers.

Get ready to not only make a "living" but to be so far in debt with what you owe your lawyers you might as well take out an insurance policy against yourself and go work on a boat in the Bering Sea.

90757978-4a24-4811-ad53-9de49eb58841.jpg

BOMBS AWAY

I thought this dude at the end of all the back and forth claimed he didn't care and that it was only 1 of many clients he lost? The guy can't even keep his own lies straight...

I thought this dude at the end of all the back and forth claimed he didn't care and that it was only 1 of many clients he lost? The guy can't even keep his own lies straight...

im sure if he had any others as soon as they got wind of his antics they dropped him pretty fast

id love to be in the court room when they bring up his stunts like trying to hold the web site hostage lol

Judge: So Mr Christoforo, what have you been doing in your search for work since your contract was terminated?

Douchebag: "I have remained quiet and just fooling around on the internet".

Judge: Riiiiiiggggghhhttt:rolleyes:

Yay!(?) Numbnut just retweeted me! :-D

Specifically, I modified-retweeted his comment about telling(selling?) his story 'exclusively' to Structure Gaming, plus the comment that I was done reading SG.

Actually, America is much less plaintiff friendly as far as defamation goes compared with the rest of the world. This guy would have a much better shot across the pond.

If this is true, it pleases me greatly to read about. But then, what if he wins? What kind of messed up land would that make those countries?

Yay!(?) Numbnut just retweeted me! :-D

Specifically, I modified-retweeted his comment about telling(selling?) his story 'exclusively' to Structure Gaming, plus the comment that I was done reading SG.

Structure Gaming is that Billy Nichols dudebro that is friends with Christoforo. I don't think "they" will be paying him for his [strike=option]myth[/s] [strike=option]legend[/s] story.

you all have no clue at all as to whats going on, you dont have any facts and all you have is ?'s and speculation

you all have no clue at all as to whats going on, you dont have any facts and all you have is ?'s and speculation

Feel free to enlighten us. I'm not being facetious, I'm very interested in the other side of this story.

As your all well aware I am limited to what I can comment on and this is the real me. My attorney will be more than happy to answer any questions I am sorry I can not.

Radical you haven't the slightest clue as to what is going on, you don't know me , them , my lawyer , my position or even what happened all you know is I had a spat with PA and a customer beyond that your clueless.

As for any other information it is public record , filed and on record In San Diego. To obtain a record one must purchase it over the phone or walk into the Courthouse . I will be releasing a press Release soon and giving the exclusive to Structure Gaming.

My lawyers contact info:
Matthew J. Faust, Esq.
619-398-1882 San Diego
949-385-1882 Orange County
213-342-1882 Los Angeles
[email protected]
1010 Second Ave, Ste. 1770
San Diego, CA 92101
www.gastonandgaston.com

If you can't answer any questions then why are you even posting here? Publicity perhaps?

There are other things to talk about besides the Case , everyone has something to say or some opinion on things especially about me when they don't even know me. I got a google alert and clicked through to the Website and jumped in to give my peace of mind. After reading people rambling about something they don't know first hand and is based off speculation I thought I would intervene.

Well answer me this (though you don't have to if you don't want to), how exactly has the earlier fiasco involving you impacted your job prospects in your chosen career?

Are companies completely freezing you out when they hear your name or are there other active forces barring your employment?

my position or even what happened all you know is I had a spat with PA and a customer beyond that your clueless.

That's not true, we know you had a spat with PA and a customer and the other crucial bit of information we have is that you then proceeded to dig your own grave with further public outbursts, failing to take responsibility, failing to apologise or make amends and failing to proof read your comments, making yourself a pariah of the internet community.

A lot of people would be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt (not all of course) if you'd just admitted a mistake, apologised and tried to recover some of the name of N-control who you were representing (or misrepresenting) at the time, you would be seen in a far better light by the online community.

You might have a case against N-control for defamation based on some evidence we don't know about, but we certainly aren't clueless as you have quite clearly shown your own character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back