Oblivion - Someone murdering in Skingrad-not me

Zoramac

Limp Gawd
I just went back to skingrad to finish up a couple of quests and there is someone in the town running around murdering people (and its not me), ive found a couple of bodies laying in the road. and when i went into one of the inns (to get rid of the vampire hunters) i heard talking someone bumped into me, then i went out on the balcony and saw a cloaked individual shooting fireballs at the city guards then they disappeared when the guards starting shooting arrows back at them.
Has anyone else seen anything like this?

Woah, that's pretty creepy. I have yet to experience that. I did find this lady running around through the forest invisible, and she was shooting fireballs at all the random deer in the area. She was just running and running and wouldn't stop. Needless to say, I got sick of following her and went ahead on my journey. :)

lesman said:
Woah, that's pretty creepy. I have yet to experience that. I did find this lady running around through the forest invisible, and she was shooting fireballs at all the random deer in the area. She was just running and running and wouldn't stop. Needless to say, I got sick of following her and went ahead on my journey. :)

If the person was invisible, how did you know it was a lady?

Cabezone said:
If the person was invisible, how did you know it was a lady?
Heh, I swong my sword at her, and the invisibility went away. Then she turned around and told me she needed to be somewhere and to stop bothering her.

They could be Mythic Dawn agents. I had some pop up in a few cities. Just watch the fight and then take the loot off the bodies. :)

Back