Oblivion - cant find low level mysticism spell

Zoramac

Limp Gawd
My mysticism skill is less than 10 and i cant find anyone selling a low level mysticism spell that i can use to increase the ability. (i really dont want to wait another 5 levels of using trainers so i can start using soul trap to do it) So... can anyone tell me where there is someone selling such a spell?

Spoiler Cheat - how to raise conjuration easily and quickly (will use same method for mysticism if possible once i find a spell -both are minors skills)

I created a bound helmet spell at lowest level and duration of 1 second. so as im just walking around, i continually cast and recast and recast it, brought it up from about 10-15 to 75 in about 2 hours of normal playing

moralpanic said:
The lowest level detect life should work.

thank you, but, can anyone tell me where someone is located at, who is selling that spell?

Zoramac said:
thank you, but, can anyone tell me where someone is located at, who is selling that spell?

Check out the Mages Guild Halls. Oftentimes when you enter it tells you which cities specialize in various schools of magic. I can't recall which one is Mysticism, but go there during normal "business hours" (usually 9am - 5pm is a sure thing) and check with the members there. I suspect one of them may have that spell.

also in the imperial city (mystic emporium,and Edgars(?)'s discount spells) where the staffs, best defence, are....in the marked district.

Make your own spell? Its only 8 quests to get accepted into the arcane university. Also note, that putting all schools minimum spells into a one massive skillup spell does not work! I went through 2 magika pools with no skillups. It seems the spells have to be from a single magika school to get a skillup :(

hellocomputer said:
Do the vendors sell newer spells everytime you level up a school of magic?

not that I have noticed. It seems certain places specialize in certain schools and they will have the higher lvl stuff. Very similar to how there are 6 people to train you in skills there are that many that sell spells or more! Just have to find the right one. IGN has a good guide of who is training what schools and those trainers usually have spells of that lvl.

Sunin said:
Make your own spell? Its only 8 quests to get accepted into the arcane university. (
Ive tried, but you have to have a base spell to build one :( (BTW, im already the guild master for the mages guild.) ill check out IGN tonight (cant from work) and hopefully the people I need arent the ones that burned in Burma (?)

Back