NZXT Vulcan mATX Case + Handle $58.99 FS @ Directron

Good price for the feature-set. But, God damn, that thing is hideous.

Every time I see that case, it reminds me of this... also hideously boxy. Good price though, case is good for the feature set.

That case fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

As was already said, it has a great feature-set. Does it really matter what it looks like?

As was already said, it has a great feature-set. Does it really matter what it looks like?

Unless it's going in a closet or cabinet somewhere, yes. I wouldn't want any house guests to see that thing. I'd rather they came in and found a hooker on my floor in a heroin-induced coma laying in a pool of her own vomit.

I have one for my guest computer build, it may be ugly but it's light and full of nice little features, very roomy too for an matx build. Find me something cheaper with the same amount of space.

I wouldn't want any house guests to see that thing. I'd rather they came in and found a hooker on my floor in a heroin-induced coma laying in a pool of her own vomit.

It would be easier to explain than owning that case. :eek:

As long as you're not trying to use AIO water cooling, it's a great lan party case. I used to have one, and it worked out pretty well. Other than NZXT's standard lack of quality control (standoff holes not fully tapped, rough edges, etc) and cramped fan positioning, it's not bad, and certainly a great value for under $60.

Back