NZXT Switch: Maximum Subtlety

Joni Nitro

Gawd
The name is supposed to be some sort of oxymoron. The idea behind the build was keep it understated and not too flashy, but go a little extreme. The hardware isnt anything super fancy, but run fast and does what I need it to do. I like that my lights and fans are all controllable. There are 3 rads in there 1 360, 1 240, and 1 120 all Swiftech QPs with Med Yate Loons. I modified a XSPC D5 res to fit the look a little better.

I have an i7 930@4ghz, 24gb ram, 2 Samsung 840s 240gb in Raid 0, XFX 7850 with 7870 EK block.

Very nice! Are you using all led lighting and what color? (Blueish/White or Black light)

Yes, it was flexible led strips I got from Amazon. They are advertised as white but show up a little blue in pics.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Yeah that will happen with white leds, they almost always photograph blue.

Looking good. You do the switch justice :) Most white LEDs are actually blue with a phosphor coating to make it white.

Turning your ISO down as far as you can may help capturing the white LEDs. Nice little "Switch" Window on your bay res too!

Chicks dig this build!

You should at least upgrade that to a 7870 being you already have the block for it. You could even go i7 970.

Back