NZXT Apollo Cable Management

ranviper

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey all, I have an NZXT Apollo chassis and I love it. Every bit except the lack of cable management solutions. I need to install a front 120mm fan but all my cables are there so I can get some decent airflow from the other ones. Any ideas on what I can do? Am also up for cutting some holes in the back side of the case so I can run some wires through there. Looking for a free solution, got my wedding to pay for! :D

You might be sol, How much room is there between the side panel and motherboard tray.

As long as there is space in between the side panel and the motherboard tray, you might as well dremel some holes.

I think I did alright, here is what I have come up with

scaled.php

scaled.php

Actually OP, that isn't too shabby. Unless you are fully OCD, that serves the purpose of proper cabling well, airflow.

Oh and nice internals.

Yeah, looks good, but if you want to keep the extra cables out of that front bay there is only one place for them to go, and that is behind the motherboard tray.

Yeah, looks good, but if you want to keep the extra cables out of that front bay there is only one place for them to go, and that is behind the motherboard tray.

Yeah, and I would totally put them back there, and I may actually make a couple holes in the back wall to do so. Sad the case doesnt come with them as is. :rolleyes:

Got some better pics using my fiance's camera instead of my iPhone...lol.
085da.jpg

Last edited:
Back