NVS 510 WinXP 3840x2160 monitors

Does anyone know if I can run dual view using an NVS 510 video card with 2 3840x2160 monitors on Windows XP?

I know the specs say I cannot run 4 monitors on Win XP but I want to be sure I can run 2 monitors at 3840x2160 each before I buy the monitors...this is a work related question so I want to be sure before I make a purchase. : /

So yeah it works in WinXP, I'm running in dual view 2 Asus PB287QR monitors.

I had complete faith that it would work after I read the link provided by Zyklon808. It says right on that page that 2 displays are supported under Windows XP, and the max resolution is 4k @60 hz. There are four independent video ports provided, so none of the old bullshit like the old NVS cards with the proprietary single multi-tap video port.

It's a Kepler card, so it supports DisplayPort 1.2 natively, and has quad display support on more modern OEses. What were you worried about exactly?

I had complete faith that it would work after I read the link provided by Zyklon808. It says right on that page that 2 displays are supported under Windows XP, and the max resolution is 4k @60 hz. There are four independent video ports provided, so none of the old bullshit like the old NVS cards with the proprietary single multi-tap video port.

It's a Kepler card, so it supports DisplayPort 1.2 natively, and has quad display support on more modern OEses. What were you worried about exactly?

I would've been screwed if it didn't work so I was nervous. :p

Back