NVIDIA’s GPU-Horsepower in Autos Unleashed at GTC 2016

HardOCP News

[H] News
GTC 2016, set for April 4-7 in Silicon Valley, features an amazing collection of over 500 sessions and tutorials. For the car-inclined, we’ll have an Automotive track with more than two dozen sessions on autonomous driving, driver assistance systems and next-generation human machine interfaces. Our partners from around the globe — including Audi, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, Eyeris and Elektrobit — will tell stories of how the automotive industry is being transformed, and how GPUs and deep learning are leading the way.

can the teach me to drift in a everyday Subaru Legacy H6? No? Aww too bad, not interested :p

My father retired now with 44 years as a auto mechanic... "New cars suck" lol. Of course coming down from working on to a basic standpoint. Adding in so much technology can create such a headache though when it does finally break down.

My father retired now with 44 years as a auto mechanic... "New cars suck" lol. Of course coming down from working on to a basic standpoint. Adding in so much technology can create such a headache though when it does finally break down.
Old cars are the best mechanics used to have work all the time instead of mostly just dealing with oil changes and idiots who crash their cars.

Back