NVIDIA Working On GeForce 10 DPC Latency & Stuttering Issue

If I change my power plan to high performance like latencymon basically suggests then all the spikes go away. Of course I dont want my cpu running full speed and voltage so I wont be doing that. Plus if I was not checking with latencymon then I would never know about the spikes anyway.

Does increasing the minimum CPU speed from 5% to say 50% help?

So, I got my Gigabyte 1080 G1 today.

Nifty little card. Haven't really pushed it yet, but I seem to get at least 2160Mhz with it on the stock cooler without playing with voltages. Should be great when I get it in my water loop.

Anyway, it looks good through a few passes in Unigine Heaven, and i played a couple of hours of Civ 5 without any stuttering or sound problems.

I ran the LatencyMon app while running a Unigine Heaven pass though, and it does indeed confirm that there are latency problems. For whatever reason, these latency problems are not resulting in bad symptoms on my machine, like they reportedly are for some others.

28338379095_a4c9e5401e_o.png

I just installed the hotfix driver. DPC latency is much improved, but still not ideal.

It was suggested to me it should stay under 100. I now mostly have 400, but had one spike up to 1000.

So, greatly improved, but still worse than it should be.

I just installed the hotfix driver. DPC latency is much improved, but still not ideal.

It was suggested to me it should stay under 100. I now mostly have 400, but had one spike up to 1000.

So, greatly improved, but still worse than it should be.
Same here. An improvement, but Nvidia needs to go further to resolve this issue.

Back