Nvidia to demonstrate Kepler at PDXLAN this Friday

Hopefully they can release it today.
Im really sick of these marketing schemes by Nvidia. If its a Physx demo that shows some new Physx features then advertise it as such. They really enjoy whipping people into a frenzy up until the point when they have to show something.

Hopefully they can release it today.
Im really sick of these marketing schemes by Nvidia. If its a Physx demo that shows some new Physx features then advertise it as such. They really enjoy whipping people into a frenzy up until the point when they have to show something.

Agreed. I don't care about PhysX. I know they still seem convinced that it's some massively untapped cash cow, but most of us (people who will happily spend money on something new) don't really care.

There should be more hype. Something's not right. I find their lack of hype(or any information @all) disturbing. They are getting long dicked by the 7970 and nothing...

I should just buy whatever Kyle gets next time lol.

wasn't someone saying 6PM? and portland = PST? have an asus 7970 dcii on order from amazon but willing to cancel depending on what happens prior to it shipping out...

wasn't someone saying 6PM? and portland = PST? have an asus 7970 dcii on order from amazon but willing to cancel depending on what happens prior to it shipping out...

Would be nice to know... and yeah, they're on PST.

I canceled my 7970 order a few days ago in the hope we'd get some solid Kepler info by today. C'mon, Nvidia, give us a good reason to stay on the green team.

If this is indeed the 560se then they cannot expect that announcement to go over well with anyone.
It just reeks of delays which means higher prices for everyone.

I think the drivers are a pretty good reason...lol.

But yeah, I agree, I'd like to see what's up their sleeve.
No question on the drivers. If Kepler disappoints, I might just buy a 3GB 580 Ultra and sell my current 580 instead of ordering another 7970.

they didnt release kepler today? emly, where is this big kepler announcements? i cant wait for a cool physx demo....

5 MINUTES!!!! Come on KEPLER GK104!!!!! I've got a pocket full of cash for you baby ($299).

5 MINUTES!!!! Come on KEPLER GK104!!!!! I've got a pocket full of cash for you baby ($299).

You better hold on to it until april.

And it being $299 is highly unlikely since they are having horrible yield issues.

FWIW, NVIDIA has never spoken to us about its next-gen GPU. We have no dates as to when we are to see it, no NDAs or information embargoes exists.....nada, nothing, zip.

Quite frankly, the best thing NVIDIA could do to save face at the moment is show off a working Kepler. I hope the company does. Hope they have back up power on board at the lan. :p

It's 6:12 now. So it's probably still going on, and I imagine it will be another hour or so before we would see any info on it.

Back