Nvidia Teases NEW GPU via Youtube <Link in Thread>

you are not wrong. i wouldn't be surprised at this point if next years RTX 3080Ti starts at $1699 or something, because what are we gonna do about it- buy AMDs alternative? oh, right...

remember when the TOTALLY BONKERS OVERPOWERED dual-GT200 GTX 295 launched at $500? We did not know how good we had it back then!

A 295 had 2.8B transistors. That’s less than a 1050 and unfortunately transistor cost hasn’t scaled down nearly as fast as we would like it to.

Current cards seem slightly overpriced but if you do the math maybe they could take 10-20% off. Nothing crazy.

I would do anything for better Nvidia drivers I suppose Memorial day is a day of vacation for Nvidia so I don't expect anything for a while.

https://videocardz.com/80946/nvidia-super-teaser-is-not-dead

"A confusing to say the least, the Super teaser was published shortly before Computex. It was received as a teaser for Computex. However, the story is quite different.

According to VonGuru, NVIDIA is planning to launch new GeForce cards in early June. But hold your horses right here, because we have heard something completely different.

As far as we know there will be a private press event at E3, but we should not expect card announcements there. What is being brought as a potential date for new cards is, in fact, Gamescom in August.

Other journalists, who were present at the Computex floor, have confirmed that AMD partners have no final pricing on Navi. This is because they still don’t know what the response from NVIDIA will be to RDNA architecture, but they might know more than we do.

AMD Radeon RX 5700 series is expected in early July. NVIDIA Turing Refresh might drop somewhere in the next three months. Whether that’s next month or August… we don’t know yet, but stay tuned."

Faster 20 series refresh cards with gddr6 memory and ~$100 less

I mean, it worked for Nintendo.

Man, I miss the days when every game from Nintendo was like 'super that game', and on the Sega Megadrive it was all "Mega that game" etc.

Would be totally awesome if AMD fired back here with "Mega" branding for Navi. That would really make the year for me. :D

Man, I miss the days when every game from Nintendo was like 'super that game', and on the Sega Megadrive it was all "Mega that game" etc.

Would be totally awesome if AMD fired back here with "Mega" branding for Navi. That would really make the year for me. :D

Since AMD already resurrected Fury, I wouldn't be surprised if Rage made a comeback. They could also incorporate Pro and XT/XTX and MAXX for the dual GPU's.

I'm still waiting for a new AIW. :D

Back