Nvidia Teases NEW GPU via Youtube <Link in Thread>

Discussion in 'nVidia Flavor' started by Lord_Exodia, May 23, 2019.

1. lostinseganet

lostinseganet [H]ard|Gawd

3 please. One for each eye in VR and 1 for Raytracing.

AceGoober and spine like this.
  2. Dayaks

Dayaks [H]ardness Supreme

A 295 had 2.8B transistors. That’s less than a 1050 and unfortunately transistor cost hasn’t scaled down nearly as fast as we would like it to.

Current cards seem slightly overpriced but if you do the math maybe they could take 10-20% off. Nothing crazy.

KATEKATEKATE and GoldenTiger like this.
  3. Comixbooks

Comixbooks Ignore Me

I would do anything for better Nvidia drivers I suppose Memorial day is a day of vacation for Nvidia so I don't expect anything for a while.

4. Armenius

Armenius I Drive Myself to the [H]ospital

It's not going to be a video card.

5. TaintedSquirrel

TaintedSquirrel [H]ardForum Junkie

https://videocardz.com/80946/nvidia-super-teaser-is-not-dead

"A confusing to say the least, the Super teaser was published shortly before Computex. It was received as a teaser for Computex. However, the story is quite different.

According to VonGuru, NVIDIA is planning to launch new GeForce cards in early June. But hold your horses right here, because we have heard something completely different.

As far as we know there will be a private press event at E3, but we should not expect card announcements there. What is being brought as a potential date for new cards is, in fact, Gamescom in August.

Other journalists, who were present at the Computex floor, have confirmed that AMD partners have no final pricing on Navi. This is because they still don’t know what the response from NVIDIA will be to RDNA architecture, but they might know more than we do.

AMD Radeon RX 5700 series is expected in early July. NVIDIA Turing Refresh might drop somewhere in the next three months. Whether that’s next month or August… we don’t know yet, but stay tuned."

AceGoober and GoldenTiger like this.
  6. GoldenTiger

GoldenTiger [H]ard as it Gets

7. Ziontrain

Ziontrain n00b

Faster 20 series refresh cards with gddr6 memory and ~$100 less

8. spine

spine 2[H]4U

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  9. Astral Abyss

Astral Abyss 2[H]4U

AceGoober and spine like this.
  10. N4CR

N4CR 2[H]4U

Lol good luck with them making faster and cheaper same gen when people keep buying them.

11. IdiotInCharge

IdiotInCharge [H]ardForum Junkie

If they want to increase sales, why not?

DooKey and Armenius like this.
  12. spine

spine 2[H]4U

Man, I miss the days when every game from Nintendo was like 'super that game', and on the Sega Megadrive it was all "Mega that game" etc.

Would be totally awesome if AMD fired back here with "Mega" branding for Navi. That would really make the year for me. :D

13. CAD4466HK

CAD4466HK [H]ard|Gawd

Since AMD already resurrected Fury, I wouldn't be surprised if Rage made a comeback. They could also incorporate Pro and XT/XTX and MAXX for the dual GPU's.

I'm still waiting for a new AIW. :D

14. IdiotInCharge

IdiotInCharge [H]ardForum Junkie

Given the rise in streaming, it'd almost make sense to do one. Top-quality capture of audio and video, integration into streaming platforms, perhaps even local cache (write-tuned SSD) with no overhead to affect frametimes would make for a compelling product.

spine, CAD4466HK and Armenius like this.