NVIDIA Survey

5150Joker

Supreme [H]ardness
Anyone else get this in their e-mail today?

nvsurvey.png

Was a pretty straightforward survey, figured I'd take it to add data for high end desktop users.

The Nvidia survey I filled months ago was mostly about gaming monitor technology. I guess that was their market research for their “frames win games” campaign as well as their VESA Adaptive Sync (G-Sync Compatible) and G-Sync Ultimate strategies.

The Nvidia survey I filled months ago was mostly about gaming monitor technology. I guess that was their market research for their “frames win games” campaign as well as their VESA Adaptive Sync (G-Sync Compatible) and G-Sync Ultimate strategies.

Mine was more generic, it asked me my age group, education level, what PC games I played, resolution/refresh of my display and if it was gsync or not, what gfx cards I've recently used and own, if I game on consoles/desktop/laptop and a few others.

Mine was more generic, it asked me my age group, education level, what PC games I played, resolution/refresh of my display and if it was gsync or not, what gfx cards I've recently used and own, if I game on consoles/desktop/laptop and a few others.
This was the one I filled out months ago. Was asking me about my buying habits with respect to gaming.

Back