nVidia Supply Drying Up?

On both NewEgg and Amazon, prices are rising and more and more makes/models are going out of stock. Looks like they are clearing stock and trying to maximize margin before the big Pascal launch, which makes me think it may be very close.

Most of the more popular cards are in stock on both sites and prices normally flucuate with time anyway.

On both NewEgg and Amazon, prices are rising and more and more makes/models are going out of stock. Looks like they are clearing stock and trying to maximize margin before the big Pascal launch, which makes me think it may be very close.
That's probably not far from the truth, though Nvidia always maintains tight control of its prices and it seems they would rather set fire to the cards than see them sold for cheap even long after EOL.

Most of the more popular cards are in stock on both sites and prices normally flucuate with time anyway.

Well, I may have overreacted, but two examples that stood out to me were that 970s under $300 have disappeared and that all Titans are out of stock at NewEgg. :)

I wouldn't think a supplier would have a high volume of Titans to begin with considering the price tag. The 970's on the other hand I see would be more reasonable.

Back