Nvidia SUPER Refresh: Faster 2060, 2070, 2080, Faster GDDR6 and $100 Off

na man they are ruining it for everyone. wait till next year when you got to pay $2000 for your gayPhone. then you'll be the one complaining. or maybe the year after that when they're $4000? meanwhile it doesn't cost them anymore to make and they are pocketing ALL the extra money.

just like when the dumb ass crypto miners drove up GPU prices. guess you were cool with that too, huh?

If I don’t find something worth the asking price I simply don’t buy it. No one is forcing me, you, or anyone to pay these prices. I don’t get pissy about people buying things I don’t find value in. It’s their money, they can spend it however they like.

Screenshot_2019-06-27-09-32-21~2.png

na man they are ruining it for everyone. wait till next year when you got to pay $2000 for your gayPhone. then you'll be the one complaining. or maybe the year after that when they're $4000? meanwhile it doesn't cost them anymore to make and they are pocketing ALL the extra money.

just like when the dumb ass crypto miners drove up GPU prices. guess you were cool with that too, huh?

aaah you are one of those people that things YOUR opinion on value and price are the only true one.

I just can't see nv doing this and dropping the price by $100 or w/e the rumor is. If anything the price will just be the same. Maybe the older versions will be reduced to clear them out, but I don't see how nv will offer more performance boost and a cheaper price, when they have been going in the opposite direction (less price/performance ratio vs previous generations)

I just can't see nv doing this and dropping the price by $100 or w/e the rumor is. If anything the price will just be the same. Maybe the older versions will be reduced to clear them out, but I don't see how nv will offer more performance boost and a cheaper price, when they have been going in the opposite direction (less price/performance ratio vs previous generations)

I have had My RTX2070 for about 6 months and would consider a price drop around now to be proper. $100 sounds about right.

I wouldn't be at all surprised for the Super models to come in at a higher cost. Either that or at the same cost with the non-Super models being phased out.

RTX Stooper or GTFO.

Seriously though, would not be surprised if the Supers are a bit higher and the vanillas a tad lower. If Navi hangs with the 2070/ 60 Nvidia can price the 70 /60 near or just below and the Supers , assuming they are faster than the equivalent Navi , a bit above. We shall see in a few weeks.

RTX Stooper or GTFO.

Seriously though, would not be surprised if the Supers are a bit higher and the vanillas a tad lower. If Navi hangs with the 2070/ 60 Nvidia can price the 70 /60 near or just below and the Supers , assuming they are faster than the equivalent Navi , a bit above. We shall see in a few weeks.

Prices are supposedly leaked as well. 2070 Super is the same price as 2070 Founders. 2060 Super gets a $80 price increase, from $350 to $430.

So it looks like NVidia founders 2070 is replaced by 2070 Super Founders. But I guess if 2070 AIB Super is still $599, there is room for a $500 regular 2070 AIB, but I would kind of think regular 2070 AIB is cleared out as well.

2060 Super at $430 and regular 2060 at $350 is enough price delta to keep both, actually it seems like a must do, otherwise the entry level of RTX is going up in price, not down.

Prices are supposedly leaked as well. 2070 Super is the same price as 2070 Founders. 2060 Super gets a $80 price increase, from $350 to $430.

So it looks like NVidia founders 2070 is replaced by 2070 Super Founders. But I guess if 2070 AIB Super is still $599, there is room for a $500 regular 2070 AIB, but I would kind of think regular 2070 AIB is cleared out as well.

2060 Super at $430 and regular 2060 at $350 is enough price delta to keep both, actually it seems like a must do, otherwise the entry level of RTX is going up in price, not down.

The leak comes directly from WCCF with only their “sources” reporting it. Take the prices with the biggest mountain of salt you can find.

The leak comes directly from WCCF with only their “sources” reporting it. Take the prices with the biggest mountain of salt you can find.
I pushed LIKE an infinite number of times but i still think you've been shortchanged.

Sure the source is dubious but personally WILL be surprised if a WCCF leak pans out and NOT surprised if Nvidia pricing keeps going up. :D

If that leak is legit, the 2060 super the changes (shaders, rops, big memory bandwidth upgrade) look good but it brings a price increase. The 2070 and 2080 supers are less so, though I suppose if the price is the same it's still probably 5-10% faster. It'll be interesting to see if Navi holds up at all.

If that leak is legit, the 2060 super the changes (shaders, rops, big memory bandwidth upgrade) look good but it brings a price increase. The 2070 and 2080 supers are less so, though I suppose if the price is the same it's still probably 5-10% faster. It'll be interesting to see if Navi holds up at all.

Looks like the 2060 super will be slightly slower than the 2070, navi projected to be slightly faster so probably within 5-10% of each other but then 2060 has rtx (of questionable benefit tbh)

Didn't the "leak" say $100 off/reduced price? Cause if so then it would be wrong based on the prices on Amazon?

I haven't actually clicked the link, I don't like giving clicks to click-bait websites... so I have not read what it actually says, just this threads title.

Last edited:
Didn't the "leak" say $100 off/reduced price? Cause if so then it would be wrong based on the prices on Amazon?

I haven't actually clicked the link, I don't like giving clicks to click-bait website... so I have not read what it actually says, just this threads title.
That was in the beginning. But that seemed to fade quick. The recent data (hope) is that these cards would release at MSRP of the previous cards. Or at least close to it. And that seems to have been confirmed. This is a lot better than what Nvidia could have done.

https://videocardz.com/81149/nvidia...ies-final-pricing-and-availbility-date-leaked

I haven't actually clicked the link, I don't like giving clicks to click-bait website... so I have not read what it actually says, just this threads title.
why waste clicks when you can just wait on the actual release

why waste clicks when you can just wait on the actual release

If we didn't have posts talking about leaks, it would be a lot more dead around here.

Also, unlike most of the rumor mill, Videocardz is seldom wrong, they have trusted sources, and they don't confirm things until they hear from them.

Wow, from probably the best price/perf of the rtx lineup, the 2060 Super is going up $100-110+ in price. Then Vidcardz there says $499 for a Evga triple slot custom 2060 Super XC Ultra model.

I'm not seeing a huge incentive to upgrade my 970 here nvidia.

Wow, from probably the best price/perf of the rtx lineup, the 2060 Super is going up $100-110+ in price. Then Vidcardz there says $499 for a Evga triple slot custom 2060 Super XC Ultra model.

According to recent info the at videocardz the 2060 super will be $399. Thats of course base model. For the 2060 ultra XC EVGA charges $50 more than the base model.

If we didn't have posts talking about leaks, it would be a lot more dead around here.

Also, unlike most of the rumor mill, Videocardz is seldom wrong, they have trusted sources, and they don't confirm things until they hear from them.
Bingo. I was just gonna say - pointless, mindless, crazed speculation is fun. Otherwise what's the point being on a forum.

I must be getting old. These prices really just drive home to me the need to stick with 1080p and first gen oculus. Good enough feels just fine to me.

The 2060 would be a substantial upgrade from the 970, but only if you can stomach the price. Though, really, if you want to jump from the 970 go for the used market. Sometimes you can find some pretty solid deals on Pascal or Vega cards.

I must be getting old. These prices really just drive home to me the need to stick with 1080p and first gen oculus. Good enough feels just fine to me.

It's not a bad place to be in, really. Trying to go higher than 1080p with modern games and then doing anything else at the same time, i.e. higher framerates, significantly increases the price bracket of appropriate hardware.

It's not a bad place to be in, really. Trying to go higher than 1080p with modern games and then doing anything else at the same time, i.e. higher framerates, significantly increases the price bracket of appropriate hardware.

Indeed. I don’t think I’d want to try 1440/144hz on anything less than a 2080ti.

There's not a tesla I can't pay cash for. I certainly didn't reach that ability by buying overpriced RTX graphics cards, son.

And buying an overpriced graphics card really wouldn't factor into buying a Tesla either, but nice non-sequitur.

And buying an overpriced graphics card really wouldn't factor into buying a Tesla either, but nice non-sequitur.

sounds like he's trying to illustrate that he has the liquid cash flow to buy somewhat pricey vehicles with cash and that he didn't get to that point by investing in pricey computer hardware but IDK

I'm sure some of you are snobs and hate LTT, but just watched their vid on them too.

Back