nVidia spends $2 Million on Crysis 2

Developers should be developing games, not ATI and Nvidia. Nvidia get in bed with developers to give themselves a competative edge and that only makes life better for SOME of the Nvidia users, where as the rest of us get the shaft. PhysX is a perfect example of that.

Being an Nvidia user is no excuse, you might not always be using their hardware, so really it's in all gamers best interests to voice their opinion on this matter.

How many damn games use Physix? I've had a Nvidia card since before they implemented Physix and almost never use it. Mirror's Edge is the only title that I can think of.

For the most part having communication with the developers is a good thing. I like having my games run a bit better or even using some AA in games like Mass Effect. Far Cry 2 is a great example that was an ATI friendly game for the longest time. Now if you look at a recent benchmark Nvidia looks pretty good. Grid is another example.

I would like better software support from ATI personally.

Anyways is there even any proof to these claims by Kitguru? The whole article much like everything else there sounds like they are just talking out of their ass.

Back