NVIDIA RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition Rare 1 of 200

I doubt it'll sell for that. I saw one for sale on Reddit and IIRC it ended up going for somewhere around $2500.

Holy crap! 32 bids have it currently @$4,600 and over 30hrs left in the auction!

People are frickin dumb as rocks man lol.

Thats what I call everyone who drives a car worth 10 times as mine whenever I see them on the road. I’m like yeah we’re both pumping 93 fuel and you can’t even see the outside of your car dude so why all the flash!!!? Man those idiots....

Maybe I'm missing it, but where in any of the pictures does it actually say this is "1 of 200?" Regardless, go buy yourself a Titan RTX for half the money and put the rest away for the Ampere version when it comes out.
Thats what I call everyone who drives a car worth 10 times as mine whenever I see them on the road. I’m like yeah we’re both pumping 93 fuel and you can’t even see the outside of your car dude so why all the flash!!!? Man those idiots....
A video card isn't a car. There is nothing unique about this card compared to other 2080 Ti aside from the $2 paint job.

Clearly this man is one of the bidders?

Maybe I'm missing it, but where in any of the pictures does it actually say this is "1 of 200?" Regardless, go buy yourself a Titan RTX for half the money and put the rest away for the Ampere version when it comes out.

A video card isn't a car. There is nothing unique about this card compared to other 2080 Ti aside from the $2 paint job.

Arm, even if it says that, it ain’t worth shit. It’s yellow 2080Ti. Keanu reeves unborn babies on that thing wouldn’t be worth $1500.

Some jackass that lives in a dungeon below mom and dads expensive house may want to buy that “collectors item” one day lmao.

I’ll keep my 5k. As I’m sure 98% of you on here would too.

I guess I didn't look hard enough.

I wonder if they are legit bids, or people driving up the price because they are salty.
I HOPE it's the later. In today's current climate it would be down right irresponsible to buy that card at the current bid price.

I HOPE it's the later. In today's current climate it would be down right irresponsible to buy that card at the current bid price.

It's pretty much guaranteed that it is. Look at the bidder list. The current top bidder has a feedback score of -1, and the high bidder before him has a score of 1. The highest bid from someone with a seemingly legit account was someone with 22 feedback at $4,300... which admittedly is still crazy to me.

Unless the seller starts removing bids for people under a certain amount of feedback... this thing is never going to sell.

The fact that in the description it states that it's an "AS IS" listing is a bit concerning.

It's pretty much guaranteed that it is. Look at the bidder list. The current top bidder has a feedback score of -1, and the high bidder before him has a score of 1. The highest bid from someone with a seemingly legit account was someone with 22 feedback at $4,300... which admittedly is still crazy to me.

Unless the seller starts removing bids for people under a certain amount of feedback... this thing is never going to sell.
Definitely. Looks like this e3 guy really wants it and is playing into the trolls' hands.
1586356704720.png

If it had a steam punk look with working gears I’d go for that.

Personally I’d rather pay one of the awesome modders to make me something better and throw it on a high end card.... what bizz said... dumb as rocks.

If I had received one of those, that's exactly what I would have done with it.

Had I received one, I'd have thrown it up in my office as a display item more than likely. Or used the card on the test bench until it was obsolete, then retired it to display use. I wouldn't have put it on Ebay because it would never have occurred to me that anyone would be retarded enough to buy that card for well over the MSRP of a standard RTX 2080 Ti reference card. I keep underestimating the stupidity of people and I'm clearly not greedy enough to exploit them.

The mining craze gave nvidia insight into how much they can charge for their cards. This does not bode well for the 3xxx series. :)

Most people that can afford something like this probably arent all that stupid.
I know plenty of people with a lot of disposable income that didnt get it from their parents.
Lots of self made wealth around. And lots of single people with nothing to spend it on but themselves.

Most people that can afford something like this probably arent all that stupid.
I know plenty of people with a lot of disposable income that didnt get it from their parents.
Lots of self made wealth around. And lots of single people with nothing to spend it on but themselves.
0b821a8c-1587-4069-89c9-496390d55129_text_hi.gif

So someone could have picked one up for 3-4k and still be making 2 grand on reselling it?! . LMFAO

Pandemic has taken us to Bizarro World everyone..

Back