Nvidia leaks God of War for PC

same way they released Horizon Zero Dawn on PC 3+ years after it launched on PS4 to promote the Forbidden West sequel, I'm guessing they'll do the same with God of War and release it on PC as free promotion for God of War: Ragnarok

All NVIDIA said was the list is real. It's not confirmation of anything, though. We have a discussion going on in the PC Gaming subforum.

I'm fairly certain Sony has more or less confirmed God of War is coming. Or people reported some internal communications/rumors. I recall reading it would be the next major games after HZD.

I'm hoping for Last of Us and the Spiderman game. Both of those have sequels that are already old themselves.

I'm fairly certain Sony has more or less confirmed God of War is coming. Or people reported some internal communications/rumors. I recall reading it would be the next major games after HZD.

I'm hoping for Last of Us and the Spiderman game. Both of those have sequels that are already old themselves.
Last of Us is actually a PS3 game.

Last of Us is actually a PS3 game.
Indeed. Came out in 2013. Part II was actually only released last year, so it's not old at all. Spider-Man does not have a sequel, either. Miles Morales is an expansion for the first game that also just came out last year.

I honestly don't care these games are coming to PC. I am not waiting 3+ years to play them.

Indeed. Came out in 2013. Part II was actually only released last year, so it's not old at all. Spider-Man does not have a sequel, either. Miles Morales is an expansion for the first game that also just came out last year.
What's funny is that the game I played the most on PS4 was The Last of Us Remastered. I really didn't play much of anything on PS4 to be honest once the kids came along. I have a PS5 now and have only played God of War (a PS4 game) on it. It's one heck of a nice streaming box though....;-)

I honestly don't care these games are coming to PC. I am not waiting 3+ years to play them.
Why? Because the game isn't relevant in terms of media coverage? I got more games to play than free time so I can afford to wait 3+ years for a PC version. Right now I don't have a lack of games to play, so it's more like what game is a higher priority for me to play. If God of War comes out on PC then that's what I'll play. Otherwise I got a backlog of games I haven't played, as well as movies and TV shows. I tend to watch a movie or TV show while I play games to maximum my input. Also because running forward in a game doesn't need 100% of my attention.

Why? Because the game isn't relevant in terms of media coverage? I got more games to play than free time so I can afford to wait 3+ years for a PC version. Right now I don't have a lack of games to play, so it's more like what game is a higher priority for me to play. If God of War comes out on PC then that's what I'll play. Otherwise I got a backlog of games I haven't played, as well as movies and TV shows. I tend to watch a movie or TV show while I play games to maximum my input. Also because running forward in a game doesn't need 100% of my attention.
That is you. If a game comes out that I want to play it then I will buy it. Idc if I have 10 other games I could play when GoW 2 comes out. I will still get it day 1.

That is you. If a game comes out that I want to play it then I will buy it. Idc if I have 10 other games I could play when GoW 2 comes out. I will still get it day 1.

but then, only if it's the same day 1 as the console release?

i'll admit - i am stoked to play some of the PS exclusives - i have bought both HZD and days gone - i say bring 'em on!

i dont care if someone, somewhere allready had that experience.. it does not sour my experience..

Followup question.. do you only go to the cinema on the movies release date? or could you see a movie later than "day 1"?

but then, only if it's the same day 1 as the console release?

i'll admit - i am stoked to play some of the PS exclusives - i have bought both HZD and days gone - i say bring 'em on!

i dont care if someone, somewhere allready had that experience.. it does not sour my experience..

Followup question.. do you only go to the cinema on the movies release date? or could you see a movie later than "day 1"?
Well they won't be releasing PS exclusives for console and PC on the same day so it is moot. I use to go see movies the weekend of release all the time.

Last edited:
Well they won't be releasing PS exclusives for console and PC on the same day so it is mute. I use to go see movies the weekend of release all the time.
aumont-its-a-cows-opinion-a-moo-point-ltjust-doesnt-5271973.png

Exactly. They're still superb games, and my backlog is so big normally I have no problem waiting.

Back