NVidia introduces price cuts?!

I am sure there are many reasons for falling prices. I would think Nvidia would put something out from their PR department if they were the ones reducing them though. Either way, prices are falling, who cares who's to blame. We win!

The price cuts before the Pascal storm! I better get my finances in order..

Black Friday... This happens every year.
In fact most of these sales are pre-Black Friday so I assume they are just typical price deterioration.

WCCF is retarded, these are not official price cuts. I can't believe this even needs to be said. Vendors are responsible for the sales.

I just bought 980Ti. Amazing. I paid 10 more than new egg to get from B&M so I could crack out over the long weekend. Poor planning? :)

I am VERY eager to upgrade my dual 680s to dual 980Tis. Any new rumors on Pascal release? The longest I want to wait is April.

I am VERY eager to upgrade my dual 680s to dual 980Tis. Any new rumors on Pascal release? The longest I want to wait is April.

I think April is a pretty safe bet, as that is roughly when I hope that they will have a Ti, top-end variant of Pascal out. No shelling out for the next Titan edition for me! Got burned badly with the GTX 780 insta-purchase when it was released and the r9 2xx series + 780Ti really hurt me.

They gave you an infraction for that?

LOL and better to not complain about that or could receive an infraction for whining about infraction. xD hahaha. I suffered from that for calling BS a guy couple of days ago.

about the topic, prices cut are for holidays only as far I know and all majors AIB have great price cuts.

Just looking at evga b-stock pricing, the next time cards are actually in stock, prices will definitely be lower. The lowest price on the b-stock site for a (not currently in stock) 970 is now 209.99.

I hope the price cuts are permanent, but it seems its only for the holliday season.
The stock GTX980Ti is still $649 at nvidia shop.

Grain of salt.

http://wccftech.com/nvidia-cuts-prices-900-serie/

I got an infraction when I posted that AMD price cuts would lead the same for nVidia. Well here it is. Already active on newegg. What I am not sure is if this is Black Friday misinterpretation or actual cuts?

Very nice. Don't worry about the infraction dude. You've been here long enough that it wouldn't be held against you in any way. I got only one & that was many years ago since I use to sign my post. Something I've done since forums were called message boards in the 90's & still do everywhere else. One person didn't like it, guessing I got reported, got an infraction :D.

JNk6Adl.jpg

Historially, it has meant that Nvidia has something in the pipeline. Debuting early in the new year, perhaps?

Back