Nvidia Highlights, Game Bar, and recording group chat audio?

zamardii12

2[H]4U
I wasn't sure where to this put this so I apologize if this is the wrong place, but my buddies and I have been playing Warzone quite a lot. They are all on Xbox and I am on PC. Whenever I record Highlights or gameplay through the Nvidia overlay it only records/plays back the party chat audio of everyone but me. Is there any way I can make it so that Nvidia Highlights also is recording my voice?

I wasn't sure where to this put this so I apologize if this is the wrong place, but my buddies and I have been playing Warzone quite a lot. They are all on Xbox and I am on PC. Whenever I record Highlights or gameplay through the Nvidia overlay it only records/plays back the party chat audio of everyone but me. Is there any way I can make it so that Nvidia Highlights also is recording my voice?

*I think* if you go into your GeForce Experience settings you can click on the microphone icon and select push-to-talk or always on. Might need to change the PTT button to match whatever you use in-game.

Yeah, like Aix. said I believe there is a setting in GeForce Experience. Probably should just bring up the overlay (Default Alt-Z) and play with the settings in there. I'm almost certain its in there and I've had to turn it on.

*I think* if you go into your GeForce Experience settings you can click on the microphone icon and select push-to-talk or always on. Might need to change the PTT button to match whatever you use in-game.
Okay I do see that. I will try that and see what happens. Thank you.

Make sure you set it to record as one audio track too. Otherwise it records your microphone as a separate audio track from the audio you hear and when you play the video it's just going to play one audio track. It's nice to have the separate if you're going to edit the video in something like Adobe Premiere, but if you're not and just click play on the video you won't be able to hear it.

Back