NVIDIA Giving Away $50,000 Worth of Shadow Warrior 2 Codes

HardOCP News

[H] News
NVIDIA is giving away more free game codes to GeForce Experience users. This time around the company is giving away $50K worth of Shadow Warrior 2 game codes. As always, all you have to do is download the new GeForce Experience 3.0 and log-in to be eligible.

Our second giveaway for October is game codes for the highly anticipated indie hit: Shadow Warrior 2 . Not to be missed behind the numerous weapon choices, over-the-top gore, and edgy sense of humor is a game that is loaded with next generation technology thanks in part to a collaboration between NVIDIA and Flying Wild Hog, the game’s independent Polish developer.

Didn't they do the same thing in the beta of version 3 of the GeForce Experience for a chance to win a 1080? If you have to give away stuff to get people to use your software, it might be your software that's the problem. Just saying.

I do use the GE and it's alright. It's not the second coming but it's also not the apocalypse everyone seems to think it is. If it didn't crash half the time I try to launch it, it would be better.

CONUNDRUM. Loved the first game, hated GE and what nv is trying to do with it.

Think I am going to buy the game.

They should follow AMD and kill off GE, and just give the ppl the tools/apps they want w/o the bs GE login and data mining.

Has anyone scored a free game on these givaways? seems like every week it's a new game and I never get one. Well this last week I also did uninstall GE v3, went back to the non intrusive (less intrusive?) v2.

I loved the first reboot of Shadow Warrior so I'll see if I can win this one. I could care less about having to use my e-mail to login to GE. I signed up for an account a while back and have got a few beta codes from it. Can't complain there!

how do you get the free version of shadow warrior 2? I updated my GeForce experience software, log on and nowhere does it say to redeem a code for this game?

how do you get the free version of shadow warrior 2? I updated my GeForce experience software, log on and nowhere does it say to redeem a code for this game?

It's a contest. If you win they e-mail you a code.

Back