Nvidia giving away 0077 Extremely Rare GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition GPUs

Interesting how you have to keep jumping the hurdles on this one and at specific locations like Facebook, etc. Sorry NVIDIA but I don't do Social Media crapola like most normal Sheeple so I'll have to pass on one of those 200 "ultra rare" GPU cards. A shot at winning one would have been nice though; would be a good item for resale down the road sometime.

Too bad it wasn't an "enter your email and state why you like NVIDIA products" type of contest done back in the days of old but ... oh well not this time 'round :barefoot:

Interesting how you have to keep jumping the hurdles on this one and at specific locations like Facebook, etc. Sorry NVIDIA but I don't do Social Media crapola like most normal Sheeple so I'll have to pass on one of those 200 "ultra rare" GPU cards. A shot at winning one would have been nice though; would be a good item for resale down the road sometime.

Too bad it wasn't an "enter your email and state why you like NVIDIA products" type of contest done back in the days of old but ... oh well not this time 'round :barefoot:
This way they can make sure every group of people gets some...you know can't have all the whiteman getting them all lol

It says RT, it won't work on HardOCP! No minimum effort LE for you!

Wow, I'm literally waiting for ampere because I don't believe Turing has the power to RTX on cyberpunk at any frame rate on a 34-inch ultra-wide LOL. What's the point of this giveaway

Last edited:
Wow, I'm literally waiting for ampere because I don't believe Turing has the power to RTX on cyberpunk at any frame rate on a 34-inch ultra-wide LOL. What's the point of this giveaway

To try and keep the Hype Train running until Ampere comes out in the middle of this year.

Back