NVIDIA Gives the Bird to All RTX Early Adopters

It's a $50 game that's going to be $30 by the time the game fully releases in March. Who cares.

Reactions: mikeo
like this
IMO bad choice as at least Nvidias RMA is better, and there is no guarantee the msi will be trouble free.

This is the card I wanted in the first place. The FE was just available so I snagged it. I haven't returned the FE Card yet... Who knows I may keep both.

This is the card I wanted in the first place. The FE was just available so I snagged it. I haven't returned the FE Card yet... Who knows I may keep both.
Defying your reason for buying the new card in the first place.
Odd.

Defying your reason for buying the new card in the first place.
Odd.

At some point I want to build a custom water loop, but not soon. So if the FE is still operating correctly it could be a good water block candidate. That would be the only reason for me to keep it beyond playing with SLI or something. The FE card I have is a solid overclocker, its running at 2010 - 2050 ( you can see my logs from GPUz in the RTX Poll post if your interested) with occasional dips to the 1900's. I prefer MSI cards in general and have never really had any issues with their RMA process. So really once you know the whole story, its not that odd. I misspoke when I said I returned it, what I meant to say is that I am returning it.

Last edited:
customers complain about nvidia
customers continue to buy their products anyway
Actually I voted with my wallet. I do have a 1070 which at the time was actually priced appropriately in my opinion for the performance and features it produces.

If I were buying today, it’d be the Vega 64 deal for $350 with free games that I saw new today. Hands down.

I played BF4 at launch and BFV for about 20 hours so far. It's not "perfect" but it's by far in better shape than BF4 was at launch. I never played BF2, but I've played every title for about the last 10 years and I think this is a good entry.

Thank you, in that case I'll give it a go!

Actually I voted with my wallet. I do have a 1070 which at the time was actually priced appropriately in my opinion for the performance and features it produces.

If I were buying today, it’d be the Vega 64 deal for $350 with free games that I saw new today. Hands down.
I'm doing the same thing next go around. I flipped to Nvidia for the 10x0 series but the antics are too much.

Back